We are the nights that say ni-RANDOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
pumpkin.gif
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
pumpkin.gif

linusandsally.jpg

Too Cute!!! :heart:

I have on my great pumpkin tee! :D

I really need to get back on the low carb diet. I say that all the time and I don't. :mad: I think it'll actually be a lot easier once I'm on my own and I control what's in the kitchen. Right now there's way too much crap in the house and not enough healthy low carb foods. :madspit:

I emailed Dave yesterday. He's my T J Maxx buddy I still talk to. I asked him to get boxes and he was very short in his email. I know him too well. I could sense by what he said that he's not thrilled about the idea of carrying boxes out to his car and then into his garage. Too bad! He didn't say no and he knows I'll bug the crap out of him to get some......

I have so much work to do tomorrow. It's going to be another bad day. Well at least a bad morning. I have to try to contact three customers to do audits with them. Then I have to prepare their files so we can pay out the vendors for each deal. It's at least an hour to an hour and a half for each deal. Then I have new requests that came in on Friday that I couldn't look at. They need to hire another person so bad. We all have way too much work to do and everyone is going crazy there.

:ohmy: there's kids at the door! My sister is here and she was all sad that no kids would come this year. It's really quiet out there for Halloween but it isn't even 6:00 yet. I hope we get tons of kids so we get rid of the zillions of tootsie rolls. :yuck:

Three things happen this month that I've been waiting for what seems like an eternity.

1. The election

2. U2

3. I finally move

The order of importance is not the order I have but I put it all in chronological order. I think it would be 2, 3, 1 if it was in order of importance but oh well......

I wish I wouldn't have gone upstairs :tsk: More candy :yuck: All I've eaten today is candy and chips and salsa. :tsk: Paul Newman's Peach or Pinneapple salsa is so damn good :drool: :drool: :drool:

eating all these tootsie rolls reminds me of my last semester of college 4 years ago. :sad: All I ate while writing a paper was Halloween candy and my mom always buys the tootsie rolls and dots mixture. I just remember sitting in class wanting to :barf: from all the candy I ate.

That was a very dark time in my life.

It's also when I fell madly in love with U2. I know I would have failed all of my classes and not graduated if it wasn't for them.

Kariann said:

I've always wondered if his salsa was good. We've tried his pasta sauce and it's pretty good.

we always buy the salsa and some of the salad dressings. The salsa is so good and I can't eat anything else now but that. :drool: :drool: :drool:

:| just an email from ebay reminding me that I'm watching an item that is ending soon. It's nothing I want and I have no idea why I decided to "watch" it. :shrug:

Halloween is really an obnoxious holiday...why should I get up off my ass become some little brats want candy?

I am watching Ghostbusters II. :)

I don't think our doorbell works...:hmm:

:evil: No candy for the beggars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom