UYMFA - General content holding tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's what I meant, I'm sure everyone talks behind others backs via pm and email but doing it in public is a different story.

And I appreciate that you want to follow the rules, you're a good person LMP ;)

Yep.

Thanks. Hey, even if I disagree with the rules, I'd still want to see it be enforced equally. I have a bigger problem with favoritism and lapses in judgment over precedent, if that makes any sense. We're human, it happens, but keeping it to a reasonable minimum is cool.

Hey, even if I disagree with the rules, I'd still want to see it be enforced equally. I have a bigger problem with favoritism and lapses in judgment over precedent, if that makes any sense. We're human, it happens, but keeping it to a reasonable minimum is cool.

I agree, and that's exactly why I'm saying this in this thread... because I dont want anyone to think there is favoritism here since I have been really adamant (sp?) about not letting stuff like this go on in the Superthread.

I agree, and that's exactly why I'm saying this in this thread... because I dont want anyone to think there is favoritism here since I have been really adamant (sp?) about not letting stuff like this go on in the Superthread.

Cool. Oh, the Superthread...

It's not really a horrible idea, but there'd be 9 million alters give or take one or two that would be voting in the polls.

I also thought integration would be the best form of control in this situation :helpful:

I also thought integration would be the best form of control in this situation :helpful:

I like this notion. Can you put some figures behind it? Maybe lay it out in a PowerPoint - keep it short, 4 slides should do - not including title slide. And be sure to put a backup slide with the supporting data, just in case they ask for it. Good work.

It's not really a horrible idea, but there'd be 9 million alters give or take one or two that would be voting in the polls.

Brown v The Board of Education?

I like this notion. Can you put some figures behind it? Maybe lay it out in a PowerPoint - keep it short, 4 slides should do - not including title slide. And be sure to put a backup slide with the supporting data, just in case they ask for it. Good work.

LMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom