Time to select your Valentines.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starsgoblue said:
You know what I hate bout Valentines Day? How some women seem to go certifiably insane over it. And the level of competition between who-got-what....ay ay ay...

Lol...yeah. I know people like that. Grrr...it's one thing to be in love, it's another thing to be annoying.

I told my bf that I didn't want him buying me anything and that if he wanted to give me something, it would have to be homemade.

Seriously, he's getting a sock bunny! Or a mixed tape.....mixed tapes last forever! :)

fly so high! said:
Oh ,where is the romance!!

You know my husband and I used to have kitchen table sex, then loungeroom floor sex, then bedroom sex now its hallway sex!! Yeah!!!, when we pass each other we say "f!@#.. you":love:

This message has been brought to you by:

lysol.jpg

sonicsmurf, that sounds like a lovely evening. :yes:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

No kidding.

Either that or they have to stick whatever they got in your face the day after and brag they got taken out. :rolleyes:

Where have ya been lately? :ohmy:

I feel bad for the boyfriend who have to hear, "Did you hear what So-and-so got for HIS girlfriend?! He took her out, bought her diamonds, and sang You've Lost That Loving Feeling in a bar to her, had "I love you Terri" written in the sky by a plane, bought her a star in the star registry.....you just got me fucking chocolate you asshole! You think I'm fat don't you?! DON'T YOU!!!!"

I've been around...:wink:

Oops :lol:
Yes, I choose aa for my valentine :shifty:

Valentines day is depressing if you're alone :madspit: at least theres lots of chocolate for a companion!

All the girls were always so excited about valentines day when I was younger. Oh, how the times have change-ed.

easytiger said:
everyone can be my valentine. :sexywink:

provided you don't eject any bodily fluids on me or my carpet. :angry:
Oh, when is Bukkake Day then? Hopefully not in summer or we're going to have to ventilate like a mofo.

Back
Top Bottom