The Un-Cola Randooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
I think I've mentioned this before...one of my old coworkers and his rich husband have a townhouse not too far from where I live. The husband just retired after 25+ years as a college professor they live comfortably. They're moving to Iowa to be near family so they need to sell the townhouse. I can't afford to buy it but my mom just suggested asking if they would consider renting it. It's been on the market for over a month and haven't had more than a few people look at it. I would definitely need a roomate and it's a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom place so there would be a lot of privacy. So I just emailed him and asked what they thought of that idea. I would love to do something like that and maybe eventually buy it from them. :sigh: My mom also asked me what I would do with all of my furniture if I moved back home. I've never once mentioned that to them. I swear my mom, sister, and I can read each others minds. :crack: I told her I can't do that and that I've thought about it but the idea just is too hard.

see....I don't need a journal! I have randoooooom.
Maybe that would work and your sister would even agree to it if the rent was reasonable!

I know of a cute, old, 3-bedroom house in Newport opening up December 1. :shifty:

Kariann said:

It's my birthday...I'm allowed to say things like that!

I'm allowed to smell not so good too. :wink:
:lmao: It's your birthday, you can smell if you want to! I was thinking about that earlier today!

Kariann said:
I just want to get away from here but I can't for awhile yet. :sigh:

I've been getting those scared inner instinct feelings about my dad again lately. :|
:( :hug:

I hope I fall asleep before 4:30 am tonight! :happy: I'm not even sleepy, considering I was lying awake all night...

Schmeg said:
I hope I fall asleep before 4:30 am tonight! :happy: I'm not even sleepy, considering I was lying awake all night...

I was woken up by a phone call at 830am telling me that apparently I missed a payment on my GapCard bill 6 months ago. I was like why are you telling me this now...I didnt recall seeing anything that even gave me the impression I missed it. I could have sworn that you are not allowed to call anyone until 9am by some law.

Kariann said:

I was woken up by a phone call at 830am telling me that apparently I missed a payment on my GapCard bill 6 months ago. I was like why are you telling me this now...I didnt recall seeing anything that even gave me the impression I missed it. I could have sworn that you are not allowed to call anyone until 9am by some law.
6 months ago? :huh: Good morning, happy freaking birthday! Maybe they thought it was close enough to 9 am.

Schmeg said:

Maybe that would work and your sister would even agree to it if the rent was reasonable!

I know of a cute, old, 3-bedroom house in Newport opening up December 1. :shifty:

he just said they couldn't afford to rent it out and buy a new house. I think they can afford it but don't want the responsiblity of having a 2nd house. Oh well...I tried. :sigh:

I'm suddenly really hungry. I should get some cereal and go to bed...skating at 8:00 tomorrow! :hardcore:

arw9797 said:

he just said they couldn't afford to rent it out and buy a new house. I think they can afford it but don't want the responsiblity of having a 2nd house. Oh well...I tried. :sigh:
:( That's too bad.

well I didn't get a house out of their move but I get a free dinner at a fancy restaurant next week with two 55 year old gay men! Works for me :) They get so worked up about my finding a boy that sometimes I think they talk to my mom about it because they sound just like her :crack:

arw9797 said:
well I didn't get a house out of their move but I get a free dinner at a fancy restaurant next week with two 55 year old gay men! Works for me :) They get so worked up about my finding a boy that sometimes I think they talk to my mom about it because they sound just like her :crack:
:cute: That could be fun!

Laguna Beach ended with such a cliffhanger :scream: Now I have to wait an entire week! :mad: I'm so sad that some of the people from last season aren't on anymore. I just haven't been able to get into some of these newbies....

arw9797 said:
Schmeg....I hear that you have U2 on dvd that you're keeping from me :grumpy:
This is partially true, but seriously every time I get ready to send you something I find something else! It's for your own benefit! :flirt:

Re: finding new stuff: you can let anyone crashing at your place after the MN show know that they don't need to bring 5/9 after all. :D It just finished a few minutes ago.

Schmeg said:

This is partially true, but seriously every time I get ready to send you something I find something else! It's for your own benefit! :flirt:

Re: finding new stuff: you can let anyone crashing at your place after the MN show know that they don't need to bring 5/9 after all. :D It just finished a few minutes ago.

:crack: I just sent her an email saying to send it! BUT....I wonder if it's the same version. I'll have to find out....

arw9797 said:

:crack: I just sent her an email saying to send it! BUT....I wonder if it's the same version. I'll have to find out....
The one I got is 3 cameras...I can send you the file info if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom