The Temple Bar...Yes, we did!! Finally, the end of an error! UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess i wasn't up for grabs

me neither :angry:

92764x0sdkdgj73.gif

My current rough setlist for the show in two weeks:

Desire (U2)
The Past Recedes (Frusciante)
[Original Song]
Lady Stardust (Bowie)
Karma Police (Radiohead)
Hallelujah (Cohen)

That is all.

veep!! how the hell are ya? how's your back?

Hey! How are you? Busy with school?

That one thing is all better, thanks. I really think that stuff my mom had helped. It was almost better before I went for the massage, but since I had the appointment, I went anyway. Now it's just back to the normal shit.

Pfan, been meaning to ask you for days, do you still need Innervisions? I got it after you mentioned it that night.

Nice. Enjoy. Let me know what you think.

It wasn't what I expected. You had me expecting a punk album, but it really wasn't. I don't really know what defines Post-Rock, but that seemed to fall into it, except it actually had lyrics. I really enjoyed it. Not sure when I can give it another listen, but it'll be soon for sure :up:

That one thing is all better, thanks. I really think that stuff my mom had helped. It was almost better before I went for the massage, but since I had the appointment, I went anyway. Now it's just back to the normal shit.

Pfan, been meaning to ask you for days, do you still need Innervisions? I got it after you mentioned it that night.

Yeah, I don't have that. That would be great. I still haven't even gotten to the one Beav sent me (What's Going On).

It wasn't what I expected. You had me expecting a punk album, but it really wasn't. I don't really know what defines Post-Rock, but that seemed to fall into it, except it actually had lyrics. I really enjoyed it. Not sure when I can give it another listen, but it'll be soon for sure :up:

There's punk elements in a Clash style - punk - not like Ramone's punk. Its's a mix of shoegaze and punk, I'd say. Good shit.

There's punk elements in a Clash style - punk - not like Ramone's punk. Its's a mix of shoegaze and punk, I'd say. Good shit.

Here Here. I listened to it again when I woke up this morning. I gotta say it was quite good. Some of the stuff was a little... interesting and his voice takes some getting used to, but the music's solid

I sure am!!! 3 exams this week. Boooooo!

I'm glad that it is all better. :)

Morning! it's cold this morning and I'm looking forward to my craniosynostosis rotation! How's school Mia?

Hello to all :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom