The Temple Bar: Ya'll know what time it is! It's No Pants O'Clock UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_0555happy.jpg

UberBeaver said:
Correct. I got tired of trying to differentiate the two so I told her to choose one, so to be annoying, she combined them. Kind of a win/win-lose/lose scenario.

:yes:

P said to say hi, hope that helps.

Call a TV company and tell them you want to do survivoridiot for 3 mos but you need an endless supply of booze.

unico said:
oh wow. and this happened awhile ago? maybe SNOW NEEDS to post here more often then i'll keep better track where she is.

If NSW wasn't such a complete douche bag maybe she would. Maybe everyone would. We'd be going through 2 or 3 bars a day, but only so many people can put up with his foul stench. Jackass.

snowbunny00774 said:

:yes:

P said to say hi, hope that helps.

Call a TV company and tell them you want to do survivoridiot for 3 mos but you need an endless supply of booze.

Hello, P! I was going to ask about her at some point. I haen't heard of her in a while.

You know - SurvivorDrunkenIdiot is actually a batter rating grabber than SurvivorIdiot. And since I have trouble drinking more than 2 days in a row (and day 2 is hard to get going for me, :( I'm old) it's like 2 shows for the price of one. Nice. You can produce this.

Did the good vibe thingy help?

Bailey :love:

Didn't work yet...please keep sending if you don't mind. It may take superior forces of good vibes for this to happen.

I'd so be willing to produce that. and this show would be clearly faked cos I'd put obvious traps and stuff all over the place, but you'd be drunk and barely functioning so you wouldn't recognize them. I love it. Call a network.

UberBeaver said:

If NSW wasn't such a complete douche bag maybe she would. Maybe everyone would. We'd be going through 2 or 3 bars a day, but only so many people can put up with his foul stench. Jackass.

Hard to argue that one.

Back
Top Bottom