The Temple Bar—Where teens and aging rock stars meet...MUYFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, a certain someone in FYM basically saying that if you're struggling financially, make cutbacks where you can (like, sell your house and all your cars), get a loan to go back to school and get a better education to get a better job and therefore more money.

And then when you respond with details of your financial situation that is fairly common and not a tale of 15 vacations per year, 8 cars, a mansion and credit card debt up the wazoo, certain someone shrugs and says "I guess you didn't want my advice."

Basically generalizing that if we're struggling financially, it must be because we made bad choices and are in mountains of debt and not just, you know, life, medical bills, kids and the cost of living.

Oh, a certain someone in FYM basically saying that if you're struggling financially, make cutbacks where you can (like, sell your house and all your cars), get a loan to go back to school and get a better education to get a better job and therefore more money.

And then when you respond with details of your financial situation that is fairly common and not a tale of 15 vacations per year, 8 cars, a mansion and credit card debt up the wazoo, certain someone shrugs and says "I guess you didn't want my advice."

Basically generalizing that if we're struggling financially, it must be because we made bad choices and are in mountains of debt and not just, you know, life, medical bills, kids and the cost of living.
funny, that was the topic of the non-post i was referring to.

:scream:

ugh. i had a long post typed out in fym and just deleted it all. no point.

secret.gif
the tank

i just went there to read it. wow...

Poor people = Stupid. End of discussion. Duh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom