The Temple Bar, where real life and dreams collide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:
Hi Redkat, thanks for the wave hello!!....glad to be one of the legion of December babies. Not as cool of a month to be born as July, obviously, but still. :)

Hey, Lila, thanks.....I gave Maddy a mission, hope she completes it soon....

she mentioned it to me. Is there a place online I can look for the information :shifty: Or can we go with just saying Saturday nights & Sundays :lol: (but not 1/20/07)

There's VP. :) Hi there. Can you believe it, I sauntered on over to this thread and actually made my presence known. Much to the chagrin of many, I'm sure, but, eh.

snowbunny00774 said:
Why would people be chagrined? the more the merrier...or at least the less times I have to walk over to the bar :)

Oh, wait until I post a few more times....you'll feel the chagrin then. :)

VP, stop with the flattery! :)

VintagePunk said:
Tre, how do I get my songs to show up on Lastfm? :scream: I'm old, Sarah's not home, and I can't figure out this newfangled shit on my own. :angry:

VP if I could do it you can too!! I just read the instructions :shrug:

Nevermind, I got it. :reject:

In my defense, when you have two people with accounts on the same computer, there's this really complex series of adjustments you have to make to make sure that the songs end up on the proper account. No, really. :shifty:

NSW, it's not flattery if it's true. :)

VintagePunk said:
Nevermind, I got it. :reject:

In my defense, when you have two people with accounts on the same computer, there's this really complex series of adjustments you have to make to make sure that the songs end up on the proper account. No, really. :shifty:

:up:

i believe all you have to do is sign in as you instead of her on the lastfm program. :tongue:

No spoken words said:
Talk about old...I don't even know what the hell Lastfm is. I'm just thrilled I can work my Ipod and know how to upload photos to photobucket.

:lol: Sarah got hers up and running within an hour...if it were me, I'd still be struggling with it, I suspect.

Tre, I don't need txting hlp. But u can bite me. :happy: :lol:

the rockin edge said:

:up:

i believe all you have to do is sign in as you instead of her on the lastfm program. :tongue:

Now that we're using the same computer again, we have it so that either of us can log in with our own desktop, etc...and lastfm is running on both, and it's all terribly complicated. :crazy:

Last fm is a music thing, it's what shows up in a lot of people's signatures. I had completely forgotten that it had other functions till right now...like you can check out what other people are listening to and see if it's your thing etc. etc.

NSW, you know how some people have that thing in their sigs that lists the recent songs they've been listening to? That's lastfm. It's a website that tracks all the music you listen to, compiles lists, charts, you can add friends, see who you share tastes with, it recommends new music, based on what you listen to, etc. It's cool! :)

No spoken words said:
Well, that helps, thanks....assumed it was for music, but, was not sure what specific role it played. Now I know, color me edified.

See, VP? Dork.

Hey, I only hear about these things through my association with the cool kids. :wink: Sarah's been using it for a while now, but I didn't succumb till recently, due to peer pressure in this thread.

See you Tre :wave:

*pokesheadin*

Snow - London's three hours from me in Michigan. :wink:

Kat, I'd hurt someone if I had a December birthday. I like gifts to be given at good lenght intervals. :spoiled:

My mom got a dartboard for Christmas, I spent all my time there today playing with it. I throw like such a girl, but I'm getting better. I might even get the urge to join a league with my friends. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom