The Temple Bar-Where Everybody Knows your Name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
I wish we could make a VP sandwich for reals, guys. :sad: :shiver:

YOu too, Thora. :flirt: Even if Reg does ignore you :tsk: you're still welcome. :wink:

Hey :madwife: I :love: Thora...she's one of my faves too...you know.

I called Thora a "slut" in another thread...ya know..:shifty:

And she still talks to me...:scratch:

:lmao:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

No one can take your place GG....:no:

And look who's talking about inequity (even if he can't spell it)...a guy named after a female body part...

Bye Mulva!!! :wave:...er, Beav!!!

Noun 1. iniquity - absence of moral or spiritual values; "the powers of darkness"

17 years of Catholic School - I can spell iniquity. It's tattooed on my....parts. The dirty dirty bad parts. As a reminder that there is a time and a place for......things.

k, now i'm out.

UberBeaver said:

Noun 1. iniquity - absence of moral or spiritual values; "the powers of darkness"

17 years of Catholic School - I can spell iniquity. It's tattooed on my....parts. The dirty dirty bad parts. As a reminder that there is a time and a place for......things.

k, now i'm out.

Ooh...my bad. And hey there parochial school friend!! I was in and out of Catholic Schools my whole school time. How do you think I got this corrupted? :hmm:

UberBeaver said:
David Brent is a god.

“This is Sanj, this guy does the best Ali G impersonation, Aiiieee. I can’t do it, go on, do it.”
“I don’t, must be someone else.”
“Oh, sorry, it’s the other one-”
“The other what..... Paki?”
“Ah, that’s racist.”

:lol: that was funny

I vacccuumed my house then the vaccuum threw up :sad:

Hi everybody :wave:

Puking vaccum? That does not sound good. Amusing, but messy.

And on that note, I'm off to watch some tee-vee for a bit.

Enjoy the bar, all. Catch ya later. :wave:

Reg, that was some heavy-duty driving you did.

Kat, yeah, I'm done all my classes for my degree, just gotta finish this damn thesis. I'm determined it's going to be done this term. :up: I've got one more class I need to pick up for a separate certificate program thingy, but that's not available again till next fall.

Hi RB :wave:

Back
Top Bottom