The Temple Bar- What is this Feeling UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
I hate when my platonic female friends have similar experiences. And it's not about "giving men a bad name" or anything like that. I think a lot of guys want to have their cake and eat it too, and the older they get, and the longer they stay single, the more they want to have it both ways...their freedom and companionship all at once....and it just can't work like that when a relationship creeps up on getting serious.

I'll stop rambling now, the Temple Bar is not a place for such seriousness. :)

:hmm:

Thanks for your observation. :up:

ETA - question: why the clinging to freedom thing? Refusal to commit in case something better comes along? Fear of real intimacy? Can't be bothered with the demands of a real relationship? None of the above?

Last edited:
Reg, I get that a lot, too. I listen well, and always have been that "you're like a brother" type, so I hear all the complaints about the male race. Hard to argue with most of the things I hear, though.

No spoken words said:
Reg, I get that a lot, too. I listen well, and always have been that "you're like a brother" type, so I hear all the complaints about the male race. Hard to argue with most of the things I hear, though.

NSW I get...'you're not like other guys...your wife is so lucky'....:lmao:

The whole time I'm thinking..."how can I parlay this into a hot affair..." :shifty:

And then I'm thinking...'will someone tell my wife how wonderful I am...I think she's forgotten'...:yes:

Yes, I'm Reggie THEE DOG!!!

Thanks, NSW.

I sometimes wonder if he reads this site. I'm pretty sure he's unaware it exists, but our conversation today sounded suspiciously like he had intruded on this thread last night. :giggle:

UberBeaver said:

:hyper: Really? It went burn in hell in an awful and miserable manner? YAY!

GFY, bitch monkey.

I sensed your presence/smelled your digital stench approaching, and how great is it that you KNOW I was referring to you. :)

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Shar-Ron!!!!...:lol:
drama6kjx1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom