The Temple Bar: We've got hooking calls... and Sicy's Lemon Drops!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:
prob right after SF, so the 23 or 24th of July.

I was going to go sooner, but my fam fucked it up. They are coming in mid June, and then the same ones plus more are coming in July. And some of those want to meet in the States at the end of June...and these are the ones I'll be spending the most time with :heart: :heart:
I have to go again in Oct. for one of their weddings too...good thing I don't have to pay for anything when I go (except drinks of course)

:ohmy: I fly out on July 23rd
The wedding is the 27th. Where will you be?

NSW I think it's nice someone thinks highly enough of you to set you up. Take the chance and go :)

redkat said:

:ohmy: I fly out on July 23rd
The wedding is the 27th. Where will you be?

NSW I think it's nice someone thinks highly enough of you to set you up. Take the chance and go :)

I did say that I was flattered. I agree, it is nice.

:hmm: ....so that's a no/random

I'll mostly be in Dublin, but I'll be hitting Wicklow, Cavan and Athlone. prob Galway for a day, Eyre square :drool:

I'll be in Galway and hope to spend a couple days in Dublin. It's very unplanned due to the loads of family I've decided to go with the flow. I wasn't going to bring my phone with me. I think we should meet up at Temple Bar !!!:hyper: :wink:

redkat said:
I'll be in Galway and hope to spend a couple days in Dublin. It's very unplanned due to the loads of family I've decided to go with the flow. I wasn't going to bring my phone with me. I think we should meet up at Temple Bar !!!:hyper: :wink:

Well seeing as I'm there quite a bit that's totally doable!!

What part of Galway?

snowbunny00774 said:

Well seeing as I'm there quite a bit that's totally doable!!

What part of Galway?

The family is in Loughrea it seems it was 15 minutes from the city of Galway which is beautiful

we should meet up in different countries

including the fake ones in Vegas :love:

hi Raven :wave:

Seems like there's quite a few interferencers heading to Ireland this year. Honestly, it hasn't hit me yet. I feel like I'm going on a road trip. I haven't been away for more than two days in over five years :giggle:

RavenBlue said:
Seems like there's quite a few interferencers heading to Ireland this year. Honestly, it hasn't hit me yet. I feel like I'm going on a road trip. I haven't been away for more than two days in over five years :giggle:

You need to remedy that, RB. Few things are as wondorous as traveling/exploring.

I know. We usually go away overnight to different places around the region. Haven't gone for a two week journey since I was a kid though.

Should be fun. I'm looking forward to wandering and exploring stuff.

redkat said:

The family is in Loughrea it seems it was 15 minutes from the city of Galway which is beautiful

we should meet up in different countries

including the fake ones in Vegas :love:

hi Raven :wave:

We usually pass through Loughrea on our way if we go from Athlone, all of Galway is fab. I'll have my phone so if you happen to have yours you'll have to let me know if we're in the same area!

Hope you're feeling better soon Thora. The nurse from my mom's doc's office called me today regarding one of my mom's tests, and asked how I was feeling - we talked last week when I was at my worst. She told me she had the same thing as me, she's in her 4th week, and although it's a lot better, it's still hanging on. :yikes:

I've never seen Lost, but was thinking of renting the dvds. :hmm:

the rockin edge said:
wait, backup a minute here.

redkat, and snow are meeting at the temple bar in dublin this july???? but which one of them is picking me up??

cmon guys. cmon. i need details here...

I was wondering the same thing. :angry:

Oh, wait. I'm not going. :scream:

If I were you, Beav, I'd blame the illness on either the cat or the kid. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom