The Temple Bar: We've got Denial and Urban Legends...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wine - me too. I should really have thought this out a little better before I started. :hmm;

well at least you got some stuff done zoots :up:

That's true. But I always seem to feel guilty for spending too much time on the crack. Coming back to it a 1000 times a day. :crack:

Anyway... really digging Björk's music today! :drool:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ok, margaritas are made. It's not drinking alone if I'm here talking to you guys, right? RIGHT?!?!?!?! :shifty:

:lol: :hug:

I'll get the rum ready.

/jack sparrow voice.

Hide your phone now, Snow. :grabsitandhides:

Ok, margaritas are made. It's not drinking alone if I'm here talking to you guys, right? RIGHT?!?!?!?! :shifty:

It's hard to escape the blue crack, it really is. :sad: :hug:

no prob's, I don't know where the hell my phone is actually. :solvedthatproblem:

you have booze, but who's gonna open another bottel of wine for me. not that I drank all of this one tonight, I did start it last night :dis claimer:

it is :hug: well I don't know actually. It's hard to escape in that you can have it in the background, but the whole internet is a sponge.

It's not drinking alone if I'm here talking to you guys, right? RIGHT?!?!?!?! :shifty:

It's hard to escape the blue crack, it really is. :sad: :hug:

:lol: Nope - you're not alone. I might be alone in my house and drinking too. :shifty:

k- sometimes you can err too cautiously...P's mum just reamed me out..I didn't interpret an ealrier mesage properly and I guess I should be there. scottish women yeeling bad stuff about me :drool: I gotta go, they've been waiting I guess. I'm sure I'll be back, even less able to spell :(

say prayes I don't find my phoine.,..

Dooooooo it Beav! I saw all that chart talk earlier in the bar, you're a smart dude. :yes:

You mean the asides and quantum physics chart? Yeah, I have no idea WTF that chart really means. I just saw the shape and thought it looked good enough to "prove" my point.

They closed one of the battle too early. WTF? It wasn't that close, but still, COME ON!

I am not drinking tonight. I had a glass of wine w/ dinner, but I wasn't into it. I might go have a beer now. I'm so old. :sigh:

UberBeaver said:

You mean the asides and quantum physics chart? Yeah, I have no idea WTF that chart really means. I just saw the shape and thought it looked good enough to "prove" my point.

They closed one of the battle too early. WTF? It wasn't that close, but still, COME ON!

I am not drinking tonight. I had a glass of wine w/ dinner, but I wasn't into it. I might go have a beer now. I'm so old. :sigh:

What kind of beer? What kind of wine? :curious:

How much does a new memory stick cost? I'm super low on memory and can't afford a new computer right now. :slant:

Ok, I'm listening to a song from Rent and giggling like mad cause it's my mom's favorite - she sang it in the car for me today. :cute:

UberBeaver said:

C'mon Beav! Age ain't nothing but a number and needn't get in the way of the drinking! :rockon:

What kind of beer? What kind of wine? :curious:

How much does a new memory stick cost? I'm super low on memory and can't afford a new computer right now. :slant:

Ok, I'm listening to a song from Rent and giggling like mad cause it's my mom's favorite - she sang it in the car for me today. :cute:

Beer - we have 1 Guinness and some Michelob Ultras. Wine was white. That's about as specific as I can get. My wife went at it with the corkscrew, then realized it was a twist off. lol.

Which song? I saw that again last weekend. :love:

I've got a beer opened right now, but knowing me, I'll inevitably end up with a rum & coke later on.

UberBeaver said:

Beer - we have 1 Guinness and some Michelob Ultras. Wine was white. That's about as specific as I can get. My wife went at it with the corkscrew, then realized it was a twist off. lol.

:lol:

Today 4 U - she loves Angel.

Zoots, I bet you're sick of Rent, eh? ;)

Do you mean the movie or actual play, Thora? I'm making it my mission to see it again next time I visit NYC. :love:

Briere scored w/ 6 seconds left? I missed it cause I stopped watching when it was 3-2 Ottawa. Ugh, I should have kept watching!

ETA - did anyone else notice in the Adam vs Larry smiley battle there's people posting that I have NEVER seen post before. That's like being from the same small neighborhood and not knowing the people 2 houses down. Why? Because you have nothing to talk about.

Last edited:
JapanFlag.PNG

Good evening :wave:

That was one long day :yawn:

Lets see...

The school carnival was fun :up:
Mini fah softball was fun :up:
And last but not least, the Keg was delish :drool:

Steak and crab for dinner with the Keg's version of a Bellini...I don't really know what was in it but it still tasted like a slurpee with a lot of alcohol and that's what I wanted :D

fah said:

And last but not least, the Keg was delish :drool:

Steak and crab for dinner with the Keg's version of a Bellini...I don't really know what was in it but it still tasted like a slurpee with a lot of alcohol and that's what I wanted :D

and that;s why they're friggin brilliant!

Back
Top Bottom