The Temple Bar - WELCOME back Kat! -now UYFA and get ready for ITTH!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:
stalking brian williams (lol that was laura's choice), going to see Frost/Nixon...and then just kinda hanging out.

she's got good taste with the whole brian williams thing. I fell for him after he had an appearance on Conan :drool:

then you're going to detour by my place on the way home, M I RITE?????

snowbunny00774 said:

she's got good taste with the whole brian williams thing. I fell for him after he had an appearance on Conan :drool:

then you're going to detour by my place on the way home, M I RITE?????

Um.... um.... :reject:

will it make you feel better if i told you i bought F-me pumps today?

oooh, excellent :applaud:

we're nice people here. even if half the bloody city closed today. grr. not that it matters if anyone else is nice. I'm the important one. :D

holiday tmw, so a lot of places downtown shut today as well.

I think I might rent a movie, seeing as I enjoyed the other ones, and forgot that movies are nice. Any suggestions anyone?

Hmm... movie suggestions. I'm thinking of watching one tonight too. There's always just crap on the TV, so I'll have to look thru my collection.

unico said:
how about pee-wee's big adventure? or bill and ted's excellent adventure? both of those have adventure in the title. you can't go wrong! :up:

weird, eddie`s eyes looked like russell crowes for a second.

no desire to see pee wee, and have seen bill and ted too many times. I'll go in a bit and browse. maybe 300 - I've heard there is a shitload of eye candy in it :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom