The Temple Bar - We Love EVERYTHING U2 Has Done - UYMFA!! - Page 46 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
Register Premium Upgrade Blogs Gallery Arcade FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-02-2009, 11:52 AM   #901
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,894
Local Time: 02:41 AM
is it naptime yet?
__________________

Lila64 is offline  
Old 06-02-2009, 11:57 AM   #902
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,947
Local Time: 04:41 AM
I wish
__________________

elevated_u2_fan is offline  
Old 06-02-2009, 12:03 PM   #903
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,738
Local Time: 04:41 AM
The night before last, I got 3 hrs sleep, got up at 6 am, drove to London and took the boys in to be done. Got home around 7 last night. Went to bed at 10:30 - I never go to bed that early - and slept till 8:30 this morning, except for an hour around 2 am when I was up with Stripey.

And I feel like I could go back to bed now. I feel wiped.


elfa, we can't make our cats yodel, they don't get annoyed very easily. We've only tried with the girls, though.
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 06-02-2009, 12:17 PM   #904
Blue Crack Addict
 
kafrun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Upside-down
Posts: 19,644
Local Time: 02:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoMac View Post
I've been advised by my lawyers not to speak to the media.
She's hiding out at my place until you can get over your drunken rages Heathen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila64 View Post
is it naptime yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by elevated_u2_fan View Post
I wish
Let's all finish our juice boxes and put down our mats for a while Mmmmm, sleepage.
kafrun is offline  
Old 06-02-2009, 12:18 PM   #905
Blue Crack Addict
 
kafrun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Upside-down
Posts: 19,644
Local Time: 02:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VintagePunk View Post
The night before last, I got 3 hrs sleep, got up at 6 am, drove to London and took the boys in to be done. Got home around 7 last night. Went to bed at 10:30 - I never go to bed that early - and slept till 8:30 this morning, except for an hour around 2 am when I was up with Stripey.

And I feel like I could go back to bed now. I feel wiped.


elfa, we can't make our cats yodel, they don't get annoyed very easily. We've only tried with the girls, though.
Yay, London I bet the pure excitement of that city wiped you out more than anything


I didn't know cats could yodel Shows what I know.
kafrun is offline  
Old 06-02-2009, 12:20 PM   #906
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,947
Local Time: 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kafrun View Post
I didn't know cats could yodel Shows what I know.
did you watch that? There are a special set of skills involved.
elevated_u2_fan is offline  
Old 06-02-2009, 12:25 PM   #907
Blue Crack Addict
 
kafrun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Upside-down
Posts: 19,644
Local Time: 02:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elevated_u2_fan View Post
did you watch that? There are a special set of skills involved.
Ok Whut.


The cat wearing the braids looks like it's silently plotting its owner's death.
kafrun is offline  
Old 06-02-2009, 12:31 PM   #908
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,738
Local Time: 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kafrun View Post
Yay, London I bet the pure excitement of that city wiped you out more than anything


I didn't know cats could yodel Shows what I know.
Dropped the boys off close to 9 - would have been there earlier, but they neglected to tell me Wellington Rd SOUTH then hung out at White Oaks mall for a bit, went back to the car and read, back in the mall to do some shopping, drove across the street to the Best Buy Parking lot to get their wireless signal, drove back up the street a bit and went to Chapters, had one of the worst coffees i've EVER had at Starbucks (Timmys ), then back to pick up the kids around 4:30. Fun times.


I was going to call Snow to see what she was doing for lunch, but me on 3 hrs sleep doesn't exactly equal scintillating company, I didn't want to subject her to that.
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 06-02-2009, 12:38 PM   #909
Blue Crack Addict
 
kafrun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Upside-down
Posts: 19,644
Local Time: 02:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VintagePunk View Post
Dropped the boys off close to 9 - would have been there earlier, but they neglected to tell me Wellington Rd SOUTH then hung out at White Oaks mall for a bit, went back to the car and read, back in the mall to do some shopping, drove across the street to the Best Buy Parking lot to get their wireless signal, drove back up the street a bit and went to Chapters, had one of the worst coffees i've EVER had at Starbucks (Timmys ), then back to pick up the kids around 4:30. Fun times.


I was going to call Snow to see what she was doing for lunch, but me on 3 hrs sleep doesn't exactly equal scintillating company, I didn't want to subject her to that.
That sure sounds like fun times I still like London in small doses.

Starbucks coffee
kafrun is offline  
Old 06-02-2009, 12:40 PM   #910
Blue Crack Addict
 
kafrun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Upside-down
Posts: 19,644
Local Time: 02:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unico View Post
Likewise, woman!!! Actually, I don't recall if any of the Tims here have patios. Anyway, I wish you were there with me last night. Doves put on a smashing show. That was my first time seeing them live, and I only just got into their music. I had a blast!
I bet you did! I love those guys. Aww, I miss the TO live music scene I'll try to make it out there one of these days so we can see a show together That would be sexay.
kafrun is offline  
Old 06-02-2009, 12:44 PM   #911
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,738
Local Time: 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kafrun View Post
That sure sounds like fun times I still like London in small doses.

Starbucks coffee
It was seriously bad. I had like 3 sips and threw it out. I like strong coffee, but this was ridiculous. I've never had espresso, but it was what I imagine espresso would be like. And wtf is with the "tall" means small? How pretentious can you get? I think I'm too Canadian for Starbucks.
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 06-02-2009, 12:48 PM   #912
Blue Crack Addict
 
kafrun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Upside-down
Posts: 19,644
Local Time: 02:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VintagePunk View Post
It was seriously bad. I had like 3 sips and threw it out. I like strong coffee, but this was ridiculous. I've never had espresso, but it was what I imagine espresso would be like. And wtf is with the "tall" means small? How pretentious can you get? I think I'm too Canadian for Starbucks.
I find the aftertaste more offensive than anything. I still like their other drinks, but yes, it gets a bit silly and pretentious. Give me my Timmies any day
kafrun is offline  
Old 06-02-2009, 04:41 PM   #913
Blue Crack Addict
 
kafrun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Upside-down
Posts: 19,644
Local Time: 02:41 AM
I'm still giggling over the cat yodelling


k, shameless attention-whoring time. I'm told I should set this as my Facebook profile picture. Which version shall I choose?







Photoshop courtesy of Sicylicious
kafrun is offline  
Old 06-02-2009, 04:45 PM   #914
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,947
Local Time: 04:41 AM
the second one
elevated_u2_fan is offline  
Old 06-02-2009, 04:50 PM   #915
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 02:41 AM
I concur. Second is best!!
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 06-02-2009, 04:57 PM   #916
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,349
Local Time: 01:41 AM
__________________
Sicy is offline  
Old 06-02-2009, 06:02 PM   #917
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 02:41 AM
Mmmm... we just got given popsicles!!
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 06-03-2009, 02:04 AM   #918
Blue Crack Addict
 
kafrun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Upside-down
Posts: 19,644
Local Time: 02:41 AM
Ok Second wins.


Mmm, popsicles.


My puppy has developed an interest in playing in the empty bathtub. I hear him crashing around in there now What a weirdo.

//random
kafrun is offline  
Old 06-03-2009, 12:16 PM   #919
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,993
Local Time: 01:41 AM
Dead today...
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 06-03-2009, 12:24 PM   #920
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,947
Local Time: 04:41 AM
dead every day
__________________

elevated_u2_fan is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×