The Temple Bar - UYMFA Mother Nature & Bud Selig - The Phillies Win it Anyway!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is! Lots of flavour!

How are you doing, btw? Long time no see!

heh, sorry, figures you say this and I get all distracted and disappear. Sorry. :reject:

:hug:

I'm doin pretty good. School has been keeping me crazy busy though. Manage to squeeze some craziness in here and there though. Saw Henry Rollins the other night - very hilarious, and also very interesting. Much different tone than I expected.
He also attracts the most curiously diverse crowd.

I've also been asked to a NIN concert. Whichbeyond making me laugh hysterically at the mere thought, i am strangely considering.

I am also harbouring very angry thoughts towards my prof who is holding a midterm tuesday night. :angry:
WTF

How are you? :hug:
I hear you might be going back next summer?

:lol: No worries!

NIN? Wow, haven't heard from them in a long time. Could be interesting.

I'm doing pretty good too. Yeah, I'm considering going to Uganda. I'm not totally sure about it yet, but I'm seriously thinking about it. Keeping busy with working, and preparing for several 10k's. Nothing too exciting, but I can't complain. :)

And Hotmail can kiss my ass. :angry:

I hate it when they change things on you with no warning, and no option to go back to the way it is. :angry: HATE! Plus, it's not listening to me when I tell it to go to my inbox right away - it always goes to that today page first, no matter how many times I change and save the settings. GRRR.

Hi, btw! :D

I hate it when they change things on you with no warning, and no option to go back to the way it is. :angry: HATE! Plus, it's not listening to me when I tell it to go to my inbox right away - it always goes to that today page first, no matter how many times I change and save the settings. GRRR.

Hi, btw! :D

Is there no option to go back?

My friend thinks there is, but can't refind it so I can change it. :sad:

I haaaaaaaaate the new format.

:rant:

And hello! :hug:
To you as well, pfan.

I'm currently giving my first listen to The Kinks Are the Village Green Preservation Society.

Thora, I will sing the solution from rooftops when I find it.

Aweseome. :hi5:

Thora and Bri in the house. Rockin' on a Sunday night.

How goes things?

Not too bad, thanks. I was having a very nice nap not too long ago, until the monster that lives upstairs decided to start screaming bloody murder and jumping around. :happy: Sometimes I swear he's a hell of a lot younger than 12.

Recovered okay from all the parties? :D

Hi Amy!

hiya pfan!

how was ur phillies world series win celebration?
Off the hook.
Not too bad, thanks. I was having a very nice nap not too long ago, until the monster that lives upstairs decided to start screaming bloody murder and jumping around. :happy: Sometimes I swear he's a hell of a lot younger than 12.

Recovered okay from all the parties? :D
I have three younger brothers, I can relate to the insanity.

Fairly well. Although there will be pictures surfacing, and you can never be sure what made it into those.
Boo-yah bro. What up in da crib?
Two and two make it do what it do. Sheeeeeet. Ya heard?

Off the hook.
119busterjuiceed6.jpg
?

Supposedly I posted here on Friday a little bit after crazy partying. So, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom