The Temple Bar ~ Tom Petty (hell yeah!) at the Superbowl UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want to do what my stepmother does and move to a warm climate for the winter. :drool:

But I think you have to be old and retired to do that. :damn:

:lol: Probably, yeah.

Or do what I do. Save up your vacation time, and use the majority of it to escape to a warmer climate for a few weeks in the winter. It so wonderful to get away to the warmth.

Even though I can't afford it, I have been looking into flights, and thinking about going back in a month. I wouldn't have to worry about accomodation, so that's a big hurdle jumped, but the flights are rather pricey, unfortunately. We'll see if it actually happens. Probably won't, but it's nice to think about. :wink:

unico said:
sheesh that snow is just so unforgiving. over here must be like the caribbean to ya'll. speaking of, perhaps a visit is in order :flirt:

Mia, where are you now living? I can't remember ...

I had peridontal surgery. :yuck:

Holy crap, I just found a good deal. $199 to fly there! :up: The return is $30 more. :hmm:

Crap. I shouldn't have looked today. This is so incredibly tempting.

well, mia, I believe I have to get back to my strict schedule of doing nothing/sleeping. :yawn:

I may be back later tonight, though. Since House probably won't be on, thanks to the Super Tuesday returns. :grumpy:

See you later.

Well how about that.

I go to my first class since last tuesday and the professor had to let us out early because he's sick too. A friend of mine works in the clinic and she thinks classes might get cancelled because a huge percent of students are reporting to the nurse all with the flu.

jobob said:
well, mia, I believe I have to get back to my strict schedule of doing nothing/sleeping. :yawn:

I may be back later tonight, though. Since House probably won't be on, thanks to the Super Tuesday returns. :grumpy:

See you later.

oh man what i wouldn't give to be sleeping right now! hope it heals quickly. :)

U2democrat said:
Well how about that.

I go to my first class since last tuesday and the professor had to let us out early because he's sick too. A friend of mine works in the clinic and she thinks classes might get cancelled because a huge percent of students are reporting to the nurse all with the flu.

it's all over vt's campus too. you students and your communicable diseases. :tsk:
i hope one of mine doesn't give it to me :uhoh:

unico said:

it's all over vt's campus too. you students and your communicable diseases. :tsk:
i hope one of mine doesn't give it to me :uhoh:

Yeah I heard about it at Tech.

Talking to my best friend at Clemson who also has the flu she says that campus there is the same way, everyone's sick.

unico said:

doooooooooo it!

I almost booked it. :lol: I was so close to entering my credit card number when I forced myself to close out of the site. I don't have any vacation time for a while. Also, I can't be spending any kind of extra money for the next few months while I figure out my living situation. Until that's all taken care of, I have to stick to a budget. :angry: Stupid adult responsibilities getting in the way of my fun. :tsk:

I've had an unprecedented stroke of luck in not getting sick. I'm never sick during spring, summer, and fall (aside from allergies), but during winter I usually get sick once. This winter, I've felt that feeling of "You'll Be Sick Tomorrow" twice, and have yet to come down with anything.

Back
Top Bottom