The Temple Bar - Tinsel is like MUYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me three on the scotch. :shudder:

This friend of mine apparently had a Very Special bottle of scotch that needed to be "shared with good friends," and he brought it on a trip we went on.

I gagged and showed myself for the Philistine I obviously am, thus ending the Very Special Night With Special Friends and a Very Special Bottle Of Scotch.

For the record, I haven't heard from him in several years, and I doubt that we're good friends anymore. Coincidence??

All this talk of scotch keeps making me think of butterscotch. Butterscotch life savers.. oohhhh.. Now I want some.

Me three on the scotch. :shudder:

This friend of mine apparently had a Very Special bottle of scotch that needed to be "shared with good friends," and he brought it on a trip we went on.

I gagged and showed myself for the Philistine I obviously am, thus ending the Very Special Night With Special Friends and a Very Special Bottle Of Scotch.

For the record, I haven't heard from him in several years, and I doubt that we're good friends anymore. Coincidence??

I do like VS if it's cognac. The Scotch I was drinking was supposedly Good Stuff, but it tasted like everyother glass of Scotch I've ever had. Awful. I do not understand sitting around enjoying this stuff - it's totally lost on me. You know something is bad when you puff a cigar to kill the taste.

I do like VS if it's cognac. The Scotch I was drinking was supposedly Good Stuff, but it tasted like everyother glass of Scotch I've ever had. Awful. I do not understand sitting around enjoying this stuff - it's totally lost on me. You know something is bad when you puff a cigar to kill the taste.

I guess I don't like any kind of liquor that you drink straight. It's icky and burns my throat, and tastes awful. Even the supposedly quality stuff. Blech.

We're under a wind warning here, and our power went out for several hours this morning. I got up at 7, and it went out within a couple of minutes. I sat here in the dark for a bit, couldn't make coffee, couldn't read, so I went back to bed. Sigh. At least it was back on when I got up, and it's stayed on, although I hear it's been off throughout much of the province.

2nd page people, WTF? :tsk:

We were lucky with the wind that nothing came down (save Mom's two carved wood deer that she puts on the lawn just outside the house at Christmas, unsurprisingly they fell over), but the neighbour behind us had the top of a tree come down in their yard, and across the street and two houses over part of their fence came down. Lots of branches down in other yards too.

Beav, I'm impressed that you haven't gloated about Fri's game yet :sends beer:

:wave:

I'll have you know I was cheering for Montreal against Pittsburgh last night :wink: For the Flames too, actually.. the Sens just proved again how much they suck :lol:

no idea...torn tendons in my forearm maybe. it feels like it's fractured but it's not the bone I don't think. it may have been a clearing snow off my car injury, can't think of anything I actually did...yes, I am a complete tool.

no idea...torn tendons in my forearm maybe. it feels like it's fractured but it's not the bone I don't think. it may have been a clearing snow off my car injury, can't think of anything I actually did...yes, I am a complete tool.

How odd. I never thought of you as "fragile". Could it be a strain or pulled muscle maybe?

Good morning Snow and Beav.

did everybody have a good Christmas?

I got an XBOX. I win.

I'm going Amy, after work.
I'm not fragile - this happened over a week ago and it's now to the point where it's really puffy and hurts like a mofo to move, I can't ignore that I need to get it checked any longer.
I ripped the tendons in my other arm yrs ago, so that's why I think it might be that. That was a bowling injury lol, see...I like to do things with every fibre of my body when I do them :D

It was good elfa - got a couple of nice things, but the not being at work was lovely and so were the copious amounts of alcohol I drank. Kinda glad I'm at work this week so I can dry out lol.

How was yours?
nice with the xbox beav.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom