The Temple Bar - Tap that butt, wax the cuts, pass the bucks...MUYFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redhotswami

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right, folks! While the Octagon is pretty much dead now in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighborhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple Bar ... would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

Dublin20Temple20Bar209.jpg

:fuckyeah:

Mia you beat me to my Tamale post

But only well made tamales :grumpy:

When I was a kid and we were chillin in Gary, IN, my great grandmother would make us get in an assembly line and we'd spend all fuckin day making the best tamales ever. My great aunt now makes me special vegetarian ones, fuckin delish. I should try it on my own. I think it is time for me to have the torch.

When I was a kid and we were chillin in Gary, IN, my great grandmother would make us get in an assembly line and we'd spend all fuckin day making the best tamales ever. My great aunt now makes me special vegetarian ones, fuckin delish. I should try it on my own. I think it is time for me to have the torch.

If I ever come to Ruffalo will you make me tamales? *hint* if you do I'll lvoe you forever, so this is really for YOUR benefit

If I ever come to Ruffalo will you make me tamales? *hint* if you do I'll lvoe you forever, so this is really for YOUR benefit

we're on!!!

ok so i need to add this to the list of must dos when i host a gathering here:

1) no pants o'clock party
2) crunkermelons
3) tamales

am i missing anything?
i'm seriously considering having a gathering for my bday. it's kinda weird to throw my own party, but i think it would fuckin rock.

When's your birthday?? *please be near a break where I'm at home*

Do't forget hockey! We must watch Hockey :lol:

Yes.

The takeover is actually planned to begin from the Highlands. I figure I can win their support quickly cause no one loves an uprising like a Highlander. Then I'll swoop down through Inverness and hang for a few days while the lowlanders try to figure out if I'll go SE or SW. It will be a good chess match while we have a stare down. The look on their faces when I take Aberdeen next will be priceless. LOL. I can't wait.

Glasgow is awesome. As is Edinburgh, but very different cities. Glasgow much more metropolitan, Edinburgh more historic and touristy. I think Edinburgh had more bars per square inch. Tons of em, it was awesome.

I just got offered a job at two more football games :giddy: but I'm not sure if I got them yet or not :yikes:

Can I get a rousing "WTF???" from my fellow Cdns about the current election results? :doh: :huh: I can't believe that asshole is going to win another minority gov't! :mad: :angry: :| :doh:

ETA: I'm off to bed - hopefully Harper will have less seats when I get up :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom