The Temple Bar: Stuff and All That UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
I was thinking more short term.

NSW - I think the wire season 4 might finally "be here" in it's entirety, tonight. Only took me like 2 months.

I hope you enjoy it....you know how I feel about it....I've never been more impacted by a whole season than that one.

I've school tomorrow. That's like work, sans the money.

I've off this Friday though.

work then school :mad:

I think the Post office is the only institution that still celebrates.

My paper sucks and I know it :(

The Nightmare before Christmas is showing in 3-d next week in select theatres :drool:

I'm not working tomorrow. :D

I'm broke, and since it's a holiday everyone's with their family, so I'm not sure what I'll do. Probably just stay home and watch DVD's, or something. :)

I'll be working on Monday. :sigh: But first I have to get to bed. I bet Beav will be here first, then unico. I'm often wrong. I blame the time of day for impairing my judgment :yawn:

Then VP will make a special guest appearance next. Because even though it's a holiday there (here) she was up with her mom in ER till 2 am, and didn't get to bed till 4:30 am, she had to get up insanely early anyway to get a prescription filled. :happy: :|

Yeah, thanks, Mia. :hug: She has the beginnings of a chest cold, but she has underlying conditions where if she gets chest colds/infections, she needs tests to make sure it's nothing cardiac going on...and even if it's not, if it's left too long before she's treated, she usually needs to be admitted to get it cleared up. She was in for over a week with the same thing in may. Hopefully we caught it in time, this time. :fingerscrossed:

I'm off to go play nurse... :wave:

Back
Top Bottom