The Temple Bar: Stuff and All That UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, now...I have nothing towards the Cards. I think Edmonds and Albert are jackass's and I especially dislike Rolen.

I nearly stumbled, but I came out of it ok. Now the White Sox, there was never a time where I have liked them. Big Hurt...:barf:

UberBeaver said:
Bloody Mary = tomato juice, vodka (preferable Peppar), horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, lemon/lime juice, pepper, hot sauce - tabasco is best...I think that's it. Mix well. Enjoy.

CHECK

I'm still too lazy to make the damn thing :huh:

football commentary guys have to be some of the dumbest (but really nice and leading better lives than me I'm sure) shits ever. Don't get me wrong, I love them, they're cute and amusing but they make me feel like a genius. so so so inane* :shootself:

*yes I recognize the irony in that comment being completely inane also.

Cris Collinsworth and Ron Jaworski are cool with me. Other than that, I pretty much agree with you.

snowbunny00774 said:
football commentary guys have to be some of the dumbest (but really nice and leading better lives than me I'm sure) shits ever. Don't get me wrong, I love them, they're cute and amusing but they make me feel like a genius. so so so inane* :shootself:

*yes I recognize the irony in that comment being completely inane also.

Dead on. There are maybe 1/2 dozen color commentary/studio guys I respect, the rest just kind of point what's obvious to a fan.

snowbunny00774 said:

Me too. plus he didn't give measures.

well then nothing we can do :sigh:

I need my hand held when doing new things :wink:

I just bought The Magus. Any thoughts? I haven't started it. I want to, but I should finish this paper I've yet to start first.

Got Philk? said:
:hi5:

You know what else...I never have liked the Detroit teams really. But I used to be ok with the Tigers. I am just annoyed with them now. Same thing with the Red Wings, Pistons...drives me crazy!

Don't be hatin' :tsk:

Well, now that the Wings and Lions have both broken my heart and my study-a-thon is finished I'm going to go get ready for the Pumpkins concert tonight. Still not entirely amped up for it, but maybe they'll pleasantly surprise me. :shrug:

Which reminds me, where's Beav? How was AF?

redkat said:
pfan did you give any details of the bruce show anywhere?

Yeah, in the Springsteen thread. He brought out some surprise songs, though I guess surprise isn't exactly the right word being the third show of the tour.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

How was AF?

AF was excellent. Their new stuff sounds real good live, which is cool since I'm not a fan of Neon Bible, really. They put everything they have into the show, which is fun to watch, and they sound brilliant.

snowbunny00774 said:

Me too. plus he didn't give measures.

Everything is to taste. I think everyone likes them their own way.

Back
Top Bottom