The Temple Bar - Stop Avoiding the Inevitable...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:
that's be awesome if all the threads on the 1st page of EYKIW were locked.

This can be arranged.

But you probably wouldn't see me again for quite a while.

Dalton said:

I was speaking at an event recently when I coughed into a microphone. I joked that, "I really need a cough drop" and no less than 12 people ran up with cough drops. My next words were, "Man, I could use a jeep..."

Nothing.

what Arby's event were you speaking at?

UberBeaver said:
Which strikes me as odd cause as far I can recall, I've never had an issue with him.

You're part of the UYMFA gang, who "needs to focus their humor on someone else" or something.

No spoken words said:

I am avoiding it like the plague. It really bums me out, the whole mess, and not just because ex-Yanks are involved. Just tiring.

Well if you want to feel really smart and really mature, watching these idiots (congressmen and those involved) will do.

But, they're hard as nails, Dick.

UberBeaver said:

I want to get that topic reopened and then edit your post so that both of my balls are mentioned. It's the only way to make it right.

According to someone in that locked thread, it's perfectly possible to have a non-existant dick, and a set of balls, all at the same time... so I agree, we should get this cleared up...

Dalton said:

Well if you want to feel really smart and really mature, watching these idiots (congressmen and those involved) will do.

But, they're hard as nails, Dick.

I have never felt mature, so, I'd probably not recognize the sensation. As for feeling smart, that's a pipe dream for a guy like me.

Maya dips her balls, did you know that?

Back
Top Bottom