The Temple Bar - Speculate why MUYFA will be a commercial success....UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like this oversight? :angry:

:hug: :love: :bonodrum: :love: :hug:

:lmao:

No - I will need to get a new roof over the extension :happy:
I cannot afford this, so we may have a repeat of the stuck on the roof messing around trying to put a tarp up there and getting stuck for 3.5 hrs scenario :happy:

Your answer doesn't count Beav, I was ignoring you due to your previous unhelpfulness.

I dragged it back and now it's a level too high, I hover over it till the arrow shows but it wont go back to it's normal height :lost:

Highlight your cursor right over the top edge of it. A double-sided arrow should appear. Click and drag it down a small amount till you get it where you want it to be.

Peefan,

I consulted with GAF and he said that a three playing this three song setlist would eliminate any trace of virginity from your personage. And who knows the minds of high school girls better than GAF?

1. Senorita - Justin Timberlake
2. Your Body is a Wonderland - John Mayer
3. Father Figure - George Michael

Peefan,

I consulted with GAF and he said that a three playing this three song setlist would eliminate any trace of virginity from your personage. And who knows the minds of high school girls better than GAF?

He forgot "Apologize" the Timbaland Mix...:yes:

I tried that a million times - it doesn't move. How do I get rid of a goggle gadget thing? I can hide them but oh never mind - it is the add/delete software thing?

But yeah, still need to maker the lower :hmm:

Peefan,

I could see this with the young crowd :up:

:lmao:

No - I will need to get a new roof over the extension :happy:
I cannot afford this, so we may have a repeat of the stuck on the roof messing around trying to put a tarp up there and getting stuck for 3.5 hrs scenario :happy:

That sucks major donkey balls. :( The guy next door to me has a giant tarp over his roof, too. And water has been leaking into my attic, and pieces of my bathroom ceiling are starting to come down. At least I don't have to pay to fix it, though.

I right clicked and it gave me the option to lock the taskbar - implying that it's unlocked now? or am I the idiot we've all long suspected I am?

It's it locked, it has a check mark next to it. If it's unlocked, no check mark, drag the thing up and down.

Are you getting two level, and you only want one? If so, when unlocked, the two taskbars will have dots to the left. Drag those around until you get them where you want them. Though the best way is to have the double task bar - that way you keep shortcuts up top and the open windows down below.

FYI - Maya's idea to get a mac was the best one. So just do that.

The chances of Snow affording a mac is slimmer than YLB.

Seriously, a whore who hasn't had sex in a long time is in a shit load of financial trouble.

Shoe Whoring is a whole different biznass from General Whoring. Although I think her status is inaccurate. More like a Shoe Pimp. The shoes don't own her, she owns them and rocks them :drool:

live? recent? left over?

Live, left in a bush next to a parking garage, and across the street from the YMCA.

The article said it was "dangerous" and "intended to do harm."

There was a never caught bomber who planted bombs in 14 places (with 6 detonating) in the Philly suburbs eight years ago, known only as the Suburban Bomber.

lol, when I was in high school - I went to a boarding school - and there was this kid there, he was short and fat and he wore a green bathrobe at night, so they starting calling him "Grape Ape" cause he looked like a grape. Anyway, one night he was dreaming and he yelled out, "BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE AN APRICOT!" and everytime I see an apricot I think of that.

for realz?

omg...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom