The Temple Bar: Setting Fire To The Third Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:

I bet they tried to bail because she fires the loser :giggle:

I bet she's out there in camo with face paint and a bandana, a survival knife, and a plan (involving traps and ambushes), while everyone else is in jeans and dress shoes, bitching it's too cold and hoping they don't get fired.

the rockin edge said:
i like the way you think beav :hi5:

Misanthropes 4 Life, playa! :hi5:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:lol:

You don't sound like a certified asshole, unless you are fooling yourself.

I'm curious to see what rating nsw would get. :hmm:

I got the same result.

You have to remember that while I have disdain for a lot of people, I do hide it well. And, I'm very nice to the people that work for me, and to the people I respect. I actually have a fairly decent reputation around here, however, I am known to go on the attack from time to time, which I'm still working on. So, basically, I can be a major asshole at times, but my default setting is actually that of a fairly decent and hopefully funny coworker. I liked, though, how one of the questions was about being proud of your short friends list, as well as your long enemies list. :)

So, yeah, Beav, go fuck yourself. See? I'm nice.

No spoken words said:

I got the same result.

You have to remember that while I have disdain for a lot of people, I do hide it well. And, I'm very nice to the people that work for me, and to the people I respect. I actually have a fairly decent reputation around here, however, I am known to go on the attack from time to time, which I'm still working on. So, basically, I can be a major asshole at times, but my default setting is actually that of a fairly decent and hopefully funny coworker. I liked, though, how one of the questions was about being proud of your short friends list, as well as your long enemies list. :)

So, yeah, Beav, go fuck yourself. See? I'm nice.

You know why you failed the asshole test? Cause you're a douche bag. Yup, I said it. Douche bags don't register on the asshole test. STFU. Also, on a related note, I decided I want to start a band and name it "Douche Monkey."

i can be really nice to people if i want to be... the other day at work i insulted someone, anotehr person overheard me and was like "wow, ive never heard you say anything like that before!" so then they argued about me being a nice guy or an ass hole :laugh:

UberBeaver said:

Misanthropes 4 Life, playa! :hi5:

:drool:

UberBeaver said:

You know why you failed the asshole test? Cause you're a douche bag. Yup, I said it. Douche bags don't register on the asshole test. STFU. Also, on a related note, I decided I want to start a band and name it "Douche Monkey."

I'd totally like to be in a band titled "Douche Monkey", but, I'd not want to be in a band with you, so that's a problem.

Lila64 said:
I think she needs a webcam on her hat so we can all watch the "Lay-ser" tag :hmm:

That could be a security breach, what if the enemy is listening in?

I think it'd be great if she was all bunkered down and everyone was leaving and they were like, "Uh...snow...yeah, we gotta go, they're closing down right now," and she yelled into the walkie talkie, "They drew first blood, not me."
"Look bunny, let me come in and get you the hell out of there!"
"They drew first blood... "

No spoken words said:

I'd totally like to be in a band titled "Douche Monkey", but, I'd not want to be in a band with you, so that's a problem.

Our first song is "Hey NSW - GFY!" Those are the only words. It's a sing along, a round actually, like Row Row Row Your Boat.

There are some insanely sensitive people on this board :yikes: I gotta stop traveling to different forums.

I was studying (finally) and noticed my business law professor wrote "show off" on my last exam :lol:

that asshole quiz is bogus, there are no options for people pleasers like me :mad:

redkat said:
There are some insanely sensitive people on this board :yikes: I gotta stop traveling to different forums.

that asshole quiz is bogus, there are no options for people pleasers like me :mad:

where where where where where?? :hyper:

and the quiz isnt bogus, you just have to be true to your inner asshole.:D

Beav and NSW...The Douche Monkeys!!!

You could have your own TV show and theme song:

"Here they come, sliming down your street, got a pleasant odor for everyone they meet...Hey, hey they're the Douche Monkeys!!"

Nice...:yes:

redkat said:

I was studying (finally) and noticed my business law professor wrote "show off" on my last exam :lol:

You're not an asshole. You're like....uh.....nice? I'm not sure what to label you. A Kind-person? Dammit. Piss me off so I can label you.

And yeah, there's some real fragile people here.

Congrats on being show off. I've never had a teacher say that to me. :mad:

the rockin edge said:

everyone has an inner asshole, im convinced. some people just bury it and dont express their rage.:tsk:

You think so? :hmm: I can be bitchy and some people annoy me but that's my issue more than theirs

Back
Top Bottom