The Temple Bar: Setting Fire To The Third Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey Beav, I will be in Boston in a couple of weeks and on Fri April 13th, I am going to see the Red Sox and Angels play........just any pointers to enjoy to the fullest :)

RedrocksU2 said:
hey Beav, I will be in Boston in a couple of weeks and on Fri April 13th, I am going to see the Red Sox and Angels play........just any pointers to enjoy to the fullest :)

Have a beer for me for my birthday, Carlos, since I'll most likely be working on my research paper that's due the next morning. :happy:

Off to lunch for a bit. Be back this afternoon!

Ok April. :)

Not a Red Sox fan either........Angels fan. Which it's the team they are playing.
The year the Sox won it all, I was in Boston.....wow, crazy people.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
have not been to fenway... i have this thing where i don't really like red sox fans and all, so i haven't made it over there just yet

:mad:

Fenway is a cool place to see a game. They close down a street (Boylston St maybe?) and they have a bunch of vendors and little shops. You can grab some lunch and a beer before the game and just walk around outside. They do a radio show on that street as well, but I don't know if it's before everygame or not. There's some bars nearby you can kill sometime at. Parking is a bitch, I'd recommend just finding a garage, or better yet, take the subway (Green Line) and walk. If you're into old baseball nostaligia, you'll love it. If you want modern amenities and a fresh scent, you'll hate it.

April in Boston can get cold, especially at night, so bring a jacket.

Actually, our hotel (The Copley Marriot) is only 1.27 miles form the ballpark. we are just walking there, and doing some bar hoping along the way. :up:

Is it an intro to Soc course? I found that boooring. :yawn: I took a couple of other Soc courses that focussed on specific aspects of Soc, and they were much more interesting.

Still listening incessantly to Inside and Out by Feist. :reject:

VintagePunk said:
Is it an intro to Soc course? I found that boooring. :yawn: I took a couple of other Soc courses that focussed on specific aspects of Soc, and they were much more interesting.

Still listening incessantly to Inside and Out by Feist. :reject:

Yeah, this is all stuff I pretty much already know, but of course the two lectures I missed out on were the vital ones. Go figure. :shrug:

I really liked Catcher in the Rye a lot, Beav. But of course my English prof has to find a way to suck all the life out of that one for me, too. :mad:

:wink:

I just looked up Feist on wikipedia, and apparently, that genre is called "baroque pop." I had no idea such a genre existed, but almost everyone I know of on their list, I really like.

Genres fascinate me. I think I have this anal need to categorize things.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I think I'm going to have to reevaluate this Jergen's Natural Glow stuff - I just looked at the tops of my feet and about 78% of them look tan while there's a small section that looks like my usual pale self. :uhoh:

Either that, or learn how to apply it more evenly. :der: :lol:

:scratch:

Need help applying it...:shifty:

My life today:

BC Flyer
8 pages 4/4 colour
Two versions: 30,000 (BCFS) 65,000 (BCFH)
70,000 Sterling Dull Text
25,000 Sterling Gloss Text (prefer the BCFS files for this stock)
8 3/8 x 10 finished size
Stitched & Trimmed to size and bundled in 25's
Bulk package in TD cartons

30,00 (BCFS) shipped flat - bundled in 25's
65,00 (BCFH) cross folded to fit in carrier envelopes 6.5" x 10"

:crack: :crack:

Is it the weekend yet?!

Hi Snow! I could certainly use a drink right about now! :lol:

ThoraSEB said:
My life today:

BC Flyer
8 pages 4/4 colour
Two versions: 30,000 (BCFS) 65,000 (BCFH)
70,000 Sterling Dull Text
25,000 Sterling Gloss Text (prefer the BCFS files for this stock)
8 3/8 x 10 finished size
Stitched & Trimmed to size and bundled in 25's
Bulk package in TD cartons

30,00 (BCFS) shipped flat - bundled in 25's
65,00 (BCFH) cross folded to fit in carrier envelopes 6.5" x 10"

Tell Jim and Pam I said "Hello!"

snowbunny00774 said:
:wave:

conferences :drool:

Seriously though, the suit portion of my day is nearly over :bringonthebevies:

Remember: "Lay-Ser"
dr.evil.laser.jpg