The Temple Bar: Serving The Mentally Challenged For The Past 3 Years UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*how do you like them apples BoMac?!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????????????????????????

What are you talking about?

Oh...I see what you did there. :angry:

:sad:

Are you sure you're not one of those guys who would be all handsy during the show? :eyebrow:

During a show my hands are too busy air guitaring and drumming...and I sing, out loud, to the songs...I'm into the show I paid good $$$ to see whichever band we're seeing....all that other stuff is for after the show...however if it's a Mötley Crüe show, we'll then that's a different story...:hmm:

During a show my hands are too busy air guitaring and drumming...and I sing, out loud, to the songs...I'm into the show I paid good $$$ to see whichever band we're seeing....all that other stuff is for after the show...however if it's a Mötley Crüe show, we'll then that's a different story...:hmm:

Don't worry sweetie, I'd never go see Crue, anyway. :wink: And English people using umlauts rubs me the wrong way. lol (not you, Tommy Lee and gang, I mean)

wtf.. boSmak....me no likey to scroll to da rightz like dat...:grumpy:

sidenote: i madez a funny... i like BoSmak :giggle: :hmm: think i may use that for future referencez..

u bettah fix it mizter..:D

dude... you broke the forum

Thanks for the scrolly thing, BoMac. No cake for you. :angry:

wtf.. boSmak....me no likey to scroll to da rightz like dat...:grumpy:

sidenote: i madez a funny... i like BoSmak :giggle: :hmm: think i may use that for future referencez..

u bettah fix it mizter..:D

I was merely imitating a certain member of this esteemed board who made a similar post in that thread that Elfa linked.

I didn't mean to break the forum. :sad:

Sorry. :reject:

Can I have my cake now? :wink:

My computer says it is 104° outside
knary.gif

Luckily, I haven't been outside yet

No, but I'm not sitting in front of the thermostat :angry:
The temperature in town though, is indicated on the bottom right hand of my screen while I work :madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom