The Temple Bar: Saving the World and Falling off Barstools

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:

Is that Patrick Dempsey? He really is ordinary. And the show is a pile of shit. There's a guy who works in my local McDonalds who looks just like him, same squinty weird eyes, same rail thin frame.

Yeah, really :drool: .... :slant:

Now that picture of Jack Bauer (or however you spell it) that April posted. Let's examine that for a sec. There is something going on there.
:hmm:

snowbunny00774 said:
I am - how did you guess :(

Did I really have to guess? :eyebrow:

Well at least your honest...you and NSW would make the perfect couple...the marriage would last forever because you'd both be working and never have time to fight or break up.

:shrug:

Don't stay too much later!! :shame:

Angela Harlem said:

Is that Patrick Dempsey? He really is ordinary. And the show is a pile of shit. There's a guy who works in my local McDonalds who looks just like him, same squinty weird eyes, same rail thin frame.

Yeah, really :drool: .... :slant:

Now that picture of Jack Bauer (or however you spell it) that April posted. Let's examine that for a sec. There is something going on there.
:hmm:

Angela :love:

Oh yes, Keifer he could save the free world then come home and make little Bauer babies all night long. :combust:

I love Patrick. :sad: Don't be hatin'.

Snow, GO HOME! :madwife: :hug:

I'll be here for another hour maybe two...I told you this day was like my own 24!!

I wouldn't mind having Jack to help me out.

Congrats on the shrinking LMPA - I wish I was but I've been stuck for the last few months.

snowbunny00774 said:
I'll be here for another hour maybe two...I told you this day was like my own 24!!

How do I know you're not working for the enemy? Prove to me that you're not with them, and I'll help. Otherwise, it's time for the face killin.

snowbunny00774 said:

Congrats on the shrinking LMPA - I wish I was but I've been stuck for the last few months.

Jack would have your office killedintheface so many times over you'd spontaneously combust from the awesomeness of it all. :drool:

Don't worry, Reg, there will be some junk in this trunk when all is said and done. :lmao:

Beav, it's cool - I implanted a tracking device while you were um, busy "analyzing" the data feed from the Slutcam 2007 earlier today.

I was thinking more Mr Sutherland :drool:

Right now I feel like I'm bloody working for the enemy :mad:

How do I prove I'm not though (if in fact I'm not?)

U2Girl1978 said:

I have Bruce Campbell looooove. :drool:

:eyebrow: odd choice, but he's a classic looking guy...alright.

My celebrity crushes come and go...I was all into Amy Lee from Evanescense a few months back...then it was Katherine Heigl...:drool: Britney's vagina was high on my list for a couple of hours...but now it's all Katie Rees!!! :shifty:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Odd choice? I don't think so. :D

I just happened upon him while watching Evil Dead. And it's funny because I watched it so many times but really didn't pay attention to him until one day...bang.

He is just amazingly funny. :drool:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

My celebrity crushes come and go...I was all into Amy Lee from Evanescense a few months back...then it was Katherine Heigl...:drool: Britney's vagina was high on my list for a couple of hours...but now it's all Katie Rees!!! :shifty:

Katherine Heigl is awesome.
I never got into Amy Lee. She always seemed too goth redneck for me.
I had a thing for Rose McGowan for a while.
Too bad Elisha Cuthbert is so busted, I'd probably have a thing for her.
There's another one....but I can't think of it at the moment.

This Naked Trucker and T-Bone show is too wierd.

UberBeaver said:

Katherine Heigl is awesome.
I never got into Amy Lee. She always seemed too goth redneck for me.
I had a thing for Rose McGowan for a while.
Too bad Elisha Cuthbert is so busted, I'd probably have a thing for her.
There's another one....but I can't think of it at the moment.

This Naked Trucker and T-Bone show is too wierd.

That show grosses me out. :barf:

I had a girl at the mall tell me once that I looked like Rose McGowan. :huh:

Then again if an actress has dark hair and pale skin I've been told I look like her.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Katherine Heigl is my new girl I'd switch for or make out with. :combust:

And yeah, Reg - he had some other issues and I am SO glad everyday that we broke up all those years ago. :no:

Like he'd rather be doing the Evil Dead than you? :uhoh:

And do think we could invite Katie Heigl to the Slutfest? :hmm:

:drool:

bc-1.jpg

Bruceeeee. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom