The Temple Bar - Rocking Out in Rocktober - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mia, where are you moving to now?

Haha you say that as if I move a lot or something.

:reject

I'm moving to CT. It was the school that was my first choice all along, only they wouldn't accept me without prerequisites. Now, I've been accepted even though my application is incomplete (stupid profs...waiting on 1 more letter of recommendation.) They :heart: me!

What was that word that came up when Julie typed your name on her phone, BoMac? I was trying to tell a friend last weekend, and I couldn't think of it, and ruined the joke. It was like a long walk to a broken water faucet.

What was that word that came up when Julie typed your name on her phone, BoMac? I was trying to tell a friend last weekend, and I couldn't think of it, and ruined the joke. It was like a long walk to a broken water faucet.

Honestly, that week was such a blur that I can vaguely remember what you're referring to here.

You're a jerk :angry:

I had a client today who is french. He reminded me of you, so instead of massaging him, I punched him in the FACE :angry:

:lol:

You're hilarious Kaffy!

*refrainsfromtellinghershe'sfrenchtoo*

wtf is up, bar?

Have you come here to rub in the fact you're on your way to Tampa? :angry:

I'm very happy about your upcoming move :hug: although that sucks for me - guess I'm not going to see the Habs in Buffalo this March :sad:

Back
Top Bottom