The Temple Bar - Remaster This UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevated_u2_fan said:

You need to go over there and get all up in their faces and be all "WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE TACOS??!!" and shit...

lol that used to be my key phrase in grad school "What no tacos?" I actually did a presentation on it. I rawked that class.

Now I have a taco craving!

My ankle feels like it could explode at any moment... :|

I have a feeling I'll be walking down the street, and then the tendon will actually finish ripping itself in half, and I'll just crumple and be like that guy in the "Just" video.

"What the hell's he lying on the sidewalk for?"

DaveC said:
I have a feeling I'll be walking down the street, and then the tendon will actually finish ripping itself in half, and I'll just crumple and be like that guy in the "Just" video.

"What the hell's he lying on the sidewalk for?"

If that does happen, please tell us what everyone says when they stop to talk to you ... and make sure you tell us what you tell them to make them all lie down on the sidewalk with you.

Because it drives me crazy not to know in that video! So please recreate it and tell us the results.

(You know, without all the pain in your ankle and stuff.)

Not bad! After my initial cries of dismay, I settled into a zenlike state.

Yesterday I was able to throw on the stuff I had on my hard drive, and started from the alphabetical back end of my CD collection ... I got everything up through U2 (you know, the important stuff!) back onto my iPod. Who knows how long it'll take me to work all the way through my CDs. i have over 900 of them.

And then I need to remember which live U2 tracks I had on there and dig them out of my bootleg collection.

My iPod has songs that I downloaded that I could not manage to save, so I have about 40 live U2 tracks that are completely un-backed if I lose the iPod (mostly from the Vertigo Tour).

It worries me a bit, but for the most part, everything else is backed up.

The good news is, I'm sure you could find loads of people on Interference who could help you replace the U2 stuff! :)

Back
Top Bottom