The Temple Bar - RavenBlue's Classy Pub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Working" :wink:

Got a hot date tonight with the Mrs, kids will be at the sis-in-law......going for Sushi and a movie.
Probably "City Of Men".
NSW said it's was good.

Horrid. I'm at work and I swore I wouldn't be in today. I'm leaving in a minute though. I was supposed to have big slutting it up plans tonight but I still have this killer headache. I'm supposed to be the host before we head out to hunt, so I can't really cancel :sad:

How was class? What are your plans?

snowbunny00774 said:
Horrid. I'm at work and I swore I wouldn't be in today. I'm leaving in a minute though. I was supposed to have big slutting it up plans tonight but I still have this killer headache. I'm supposed to be the host before we head out to hunt, so I can't really cancel :sad:

How was class? What are your plans?

Slutting it up :drool:

Ehrm, got no plans tonight (ok, so embarrasing to admit that :reject: ) but this is going to be my last plan-free weekend for a good part of the next two months. Got a lot of stuff going on.

Leave work, pop a couple tylenol and a short nap, you should be fine by the time you go slutting.

Ok, the ass next door must have taken a bath in his cologne, as I can smell it in my apartment. :barf: He's the one whose idiot bootie call woke me up one night. :rolleyes:

No spoken words said:
Not many of you will care about this, but, today I not only go to the UCLA/Arizona basketball game....but, I get to meet Coach Wooden before the game, the guy I'm going to the game with is a good friend and works with me, and knows the SID at UCLA, so, yeah. I'm excited. After the game? Yeah, back to my world of insanity....might watch 2 DVDs tonight, I'm just not sure how hard I'm willing to push my lifestyle. Actually, I do have an option or two for tonight but likely will choose neither. Tomorrow is football. Who exactly am I typing this to right now? Am I typing just to hear myself type. :)

Very cool NSW. Wooden is a legend, and I believe he's in his 90s!!! I'll go see if the game is still on before I head out for a party this tonite...

Don't hurt yourself this evening.

Uber - hope you make it to The Pogues - that should be one helluva show in NY on SPD

Last edited:
I've never lived in a place where you could hear a bootie call :hmm:

I got my mikeflix today :hyper: and I finished my first netflix dvd so perfect timing :)

:yawn:

I want to go out tonight so badly but I am so stuffy. I haven't been able to stop sneezing!

redkat, what is mikeflix?

April, good luck with school!

My school is working on my last nerve right now. They thought I wasn't enrolling for the winter semester so the idiots decided to take back my financial aid for this semester and subsequent semesters. :happy: I've never been so pissed off in my life.

Sorry that sucks about school hope you feel better!

A generous interferencer has loaned me some movies :D

I'm seriously tired. I'm beginning to suspect they're giving me decaf at starbucks :madwife:

:yawn:

I'm reading up on football so I can bet on the superbowl :lol: :reject:

Back from the game.

Coach Wooden did not attend, because his knee was bothering him. Bummer, but, more importantly, I'm glad it was just his knee.

Reggie.....for you..."If you no help me now, I say, 'fuck you Jobu, I do it myself'"....who'd have known that Cerrano would change his name to Palmer and become President of the US.

I'm a big Peart fan...no clue if he is the best or not, I just know I like his drumming...and I don't mean the solos, I mean within the body of the songs. I don't know too many U2 devotees that like Rush as much as I do, so I keep it on the downlow.

Mikeflix, nice name, Kat.....glad you got them and all.

Also, Kat, don't bother worrying about the SB until after tomorrow's games are over.

I just realized I never answered the class question. Interesting, good, but I have an essay due next Saturday and I'm already stressing over it. :yikes: Which is why I decided to not do any of my reading tonight and relax. I feel like I've been going almost non-stop for the last week. :yawn:

I'm going to sleep like a baby tonight, I can already tell.

Hey NSW :wave: Sorry to hear the coach dude wasn't at the game but good that was just his knee bugging him.

Last edited:
"the coach dude". Nice. :)

LMPA, don't even think or talk about class today...just relax, watch a movie or some TV or a book that's not for class, and forget that shit for a night, at least.

I like how Wesley Snipes is in it, Reggie. He's in a fucking ton of sports movies, covering a wide range of sports....He's in Major League, he's in a Boxing movie called "Streets of Gold"...he's in "Wildcats", which is about football. He's in another movie where he's a baseball player, the horrid "The Fan". He's of course a basketball player in "White Men Can't Jump". That's 5 sports films, covering 4 different sports. Impressive. He's also from The South Bronx, so I have a certain kinship with him, even if I'm from the Northeast Bronx.

Lastly, he says to the villian/hijacker via a phone on an airplane, with a straight face, in the film Passenger 57 "Do you play roulette......well, always bet on Black" as the camera swiftly zooms on him as he utters the line. Fucking fantastic.

I will choose a path that's clear, I will choose free will.

I'm overtired.

Back
Top Bottom