The Temple Bar: PF2 to the Mother Flippin' 6 Starts His First TB Thread UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reg - rock like the hurricane you were meant to be. :hi5:

snowbunny00774 said:

Beav, if you get Eddie on board tell him he has to do most of his writing and research etc. at my house. :angel:

That shouldn't be a problem. He seemingly goes wherever he's told. You can have him in the off season. Just make sure he practices the "yeahs" and "unhs" and all that.*

snowbunny00774 said:
oh, and someone get me the fuck out of here. again. thanks.

UberBeaver said:
RUN! RUN FREE! Be like the wind and...:uhoh:....RUN FREE!

You should just run around the office, one quick lap, then go and sit back down. Never speak of it.

*Get your mind out of the gutter. :tsk:

UberBeaver said:

That shouldn't be a problem. He seemingly goes wherever he's told. You can have him in the off season. Just make sure he practices the "yeahs" and "unhs" and all that.*

*Get your mind out of the gutter. :tsk:

you can't make me.

unico said:
how's the spicy cock, snow? feelin better?

I went for just the plain variety and it worked wonders. I'm fairly easy to please and sometimes I just don't need anything too exciting to make me happy :)

How was the interview?

Re: Re: congrats april!

Lila64 said:

did you really see him? I flipped the game on once or twice, and then saw a recap. :shrug:

they showed four teenagers behind the phils dugout..two wearing red t-shirts.

By the way....I LOVE the Phanatic. And when I watch Phillies games and they show the outfield, my mouth waters.

:drool:

UberBeaver said:

While this is technically true, I can, however, contain it. So I will require live mind web feeds and detailed descriptions, dictated slowly of course. That's a fair compromise. :hi5: for teamwork.

:lmao: I really don't think anyone wants a live mind web feed of my mind, even of the gutter stuff. I appreciate the helpful offer though :hug:

Last edited:
zoney! said:

Instead of talkint to yourself...GFY!

:sexywink:

Zoney is going to be pissed when he finds out NSW hacked his account. STFU. Talking to myself ensures good conversation. :mad:

snowbunny00774 said:

:lmao: I really don't think anyone wants a live mind web feed of mind, even of the gutter stuff. I appreciate the helpful offer though :hug:

:shrug: I'd watch. Why not? I'd probably even buy one of them fancy HDTVs people are always going on about - eventhough I just don't quite understand what the big deal is about seeing that a guy needs a shave.

In all seriousness though, if we had the technology for mind web feeds, how crazy would that be? If I could invent that, I'd be totally rich. And totally entertained forever. I'd watch all kinds of brains. Especially the crazies. That'd be dope. Could you imagine what some of the brains of the people around this place would look like? Wooooweeeee. It'd be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom