The Temple Bar ~ OMG! Do you think the n00 albumn will have good songs??7 UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I direct you to my website: gratuitouskaffyvids.com. I guarantee the authenticity of all clips. Full videos require your cc, as Zootles said. $$$

It keeps asking me for a security code for my CC? WTF is a security code? Also - which plan is better - lifetime member or annual renewal? Also, can I download these vids and put on my ipod? Also, are they in HD? Oh, and if I choose lifetime do I get into the VIP gallery, or is that another additional fee - if so, will I need to re-enter my security code? Also, how long will it take me to watch all site content once through? Is there a member's forum?

It keeps asking me for a security code for my CC? WTF is a security code? Also - which plan is better - lifetime member or annual renewal? Also, can I download these vids and put on my ipod? Also, are they in HD? Oh, and if I choose lifetime do I get into the VIP gallery, or is that another additional fee - if so, will I need to re-enter my security code? Also, how long will it take me to watch all site content once through? Is there a member's forum?
Just send me your cc and I'll use it work it for you. Lifetime, yes, yes, yes. and no. 62 hours and yes. There's also a ticker at the top right corner with constant updates on Bono's whereabouts and wellbeing. :yes:

Ok, where's BoMac? For as sure as it is certain I will usually want it to be the next day (it reaaaaaaaaaaaaalllly needs to be tomorrow, like in an hour from now :impatient: ), it's around this time every day or so that kaf and Zoots continure their love/hate relationship.

They are so the Sam and Diane of Interland. :love:

Just send me your cc and I'll use it work it for you. Lifetime, yes, yes, yes. and no. 62 hours and yes. There's also a ticker at the top right corner with constant updates on Bono's whereabouts and wellbeing. :yes:

OK, I got it to work. So far it's been like 20 minutes of shoes and a dog.....does it get better? If not, can I have my money back?

Ok, where's BoMac? For as sure as it is certain I will usually want it to be the next day (it reaaaaaaaaaaaaalllly needs to be tomorrow, like in an hour from now :impatient: ), it's around this time every day or so that kaf and Zoots continure their love/hate relationship.

They are so the Sam and Diane of Interland. :love:
:no: It's more of a hate/loathe/barely tolerate relationship.

We are united only in our love for hutdubz and the 00's in general :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom