The Temple Bar ~ OMG! Do you think the n00 albumn will have good songs??7 UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I have a no moving policy :tsk:

My wife and I have moved twice in 10 years we have been in the city, my sister-in-law on the other hand, has moved 6 times :angry:

No more I say! The next place we move into, we're just going to buy all new stuff :up:

I was thinking of moving this fall, but the closer I get to it, the less I want to do it.

So I may just take a wait and see attitude, look around at a few new places, etc...

Moving in with the maternal unit is no longer happening, either. We love each other to pieces, but financial stability matters less to me than psychological stability. :lol:

The internet at my house is out, so I'm sitting at the Dalhousie library (fuckin' freezing my ass off under full-blast air conditioning on a sub-20C day) just to check my damn e-mails.

Good day today though, my obscenely expensive t-shirt order finally shipped this morning :up:

Why do people say they can do something for you, and then don't? And don't respond as to your request as to what happened? Honesty is a much better policy than being a chickenshit & facing the music :angry:

What did you alter elfa? I gave up reading that screwy thread on page 6 or so. Can you say brick wall? :happy:

I gotta say, blogs are probably the greatest thing to ever happen to this forum.

Well, next to the day I signed up, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom