The Temple Bar : Now With Improved Flavour .. UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
Become an Eagles fan and know the taste of failure on an annual basis. Join the ranks of the disgruntled and bitter Eagles (Phils, Flyers and 76'er's too) fans, a jolly lot who would boo their own Mother if the opportunity presented itself.

:)

:madspit: Exxagerations

phillyfan26 said:

Become an Eagles fan. I'd award you 50 Schrute bucks.

Eagles fans. lol. :cute: GO IGGLES!

Actually, they're probably my favorite team the moment...so....I feel kinda dumb. It's been so long since I watched football. I used to like SF, but I got over them. I liked New England until they got good. So I guess I root for the Eagles now. :shrug: Dunno. I can't sit and watch football anymore than I can watch baseball.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Haha, well - my reasonings is because I know when they play the games (generally) and baseball is good only if you're at the games, I have no interest really in basketball and I think I'm iover hockey. Knowing me I'll lose interest by week 3. Or is it week 3 already? Kidding. ;)

Photography class can always lead to more. :winkwinknudgenudge: At least you're going out and doing things with the opposite sex. I have 3 nights to myself per week until mid-October that don't revolve around school and let's just say the opposite sex isn't exactly clamboring to hang with me. :wink:

PS - When I leave the state of MI I get in a better mood immediately so I'll be at least 25% less sarcastic than I'm being right now. :D

I'm much more sarcastic in person, so, imagine that.

I view her as a friend, her gender is irrelevant. I'd take this class with or without her, but, it'll be more fun to take it with someone I know.

And, yes, you're right.....one minute you're taking photos together...then someone says "this is fun and all, but let's make this a nude photo shoot"....the other person says "yeah, let's strip and take photos".....and the next thing you know, your lens is zooming and her iris is expanding and......I'll stop.

No spoken words said:
I'm a life-long 76'er fan, by the way. All the way back to the mid 70's or so, before Cheeks or Toney or Moses were on the team.

For the Sixers and Flyers, there's loads of indifference right now. Most fans are disinterested with hockey now ... the fans at the Center are the only ones watching.

I don't like the NBA, I'm more of a college basketball fan. I love Big Five games.

UberBeaver said:
Eagles fans. lol. :cute: GO IGGLES!

Actually, they're probably my favorite team the moment...so....I feel kinda dumb. It's been so long since I watched football. I used to like SF, but I got over them. I liked New England until they got good. So I guess I root for the Eagles now. :shrug: Dunno. I can't sit and watch football anymore than I can watch baseball.

I find baseball very easy to watch on TV. I love it. Football's actually more difficult for me, because it makes me want to go toss the ball around. Usually I go out late in the second quarter and go back to the game in the mid-3rd due to playing football.

No spoken words said:

I view her as a friend, her gender is irrelevant.

Cal: "I just want you to know this is like the first conversation of like three conversations that leads to you being gay. Like... there's this and then in a year it's like, "Oh you know, I kinda wanna, ya know, get back out there but I think I like guys" and then there's the big, "Oh I'm I'm a g-gay guy now"."

Beav likes Hockey and Soccer. I can't watch soccer unless it's the World Cup or something akin to that.

Hockey I like, but I usually follow a lot more closely once the playoffs roll around.

The Big 5. Nice. I always wanted to see a game at the Palestra, but that never happened. I've been to a lot of 76'er games, though, when they played at the Spectrum.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:lmao: :cute:

But yeah see nsw - I'm guessing this has happened before cause you nailed (haha get it) the dialogue so perfect, as if you've said all that before. Hmm.

LMPA, I just ask myself, "What would Reggie say" and the next thing you know, there's something suggestive or innuendo-laced on the page.

No spoken words said:
The Big 5. Nice. I always wanted to see a game at the Palestra, but that never happened. I've been to a lot of 76'er games, though, when they played at the Spectrum.

I've been to the Palestra twice, St. Joe's Fieldhouse once, two Nova games at the Center, five Nova games at the Pavilion, one at Temple's Liacorous Center.

At the Palestra, I saw Penn-St. Joe's and Penn-Brown. Love the place. After one of the games, I was able to shoot around on the Palestra floor.

I've also shot around on the floor of Cameron Indoor Stadium at Duke.

UberBeaver said:
Yeah, I used my 11kth post on a 40 Year Old Virgin post. Ironically, my 11001st post was in the milestone thread, but unrelated to milestones. Weird.

Now, you need to make your journal rival that of Kieran McConville's and you will have accomplished all that is possible on Interference.

I had family go there, so I'm cool with Duke. I can't stand UNC.

He already has an avatar enemy.

We're having a rap battle at some point to determine which avatar is truly better.

His started shit by stickin' its tongue at mine. Bitch.

Bono's American Wife said:
:shifty:

ct.jpg

Amen.

Back
Top Bottom