The Temple Bar: Now at 332 Lafayette St, Greenwich Village

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:

Will do.

Ryan Smyth is a good guy - I'm sure he'll be good for you guys.

I'm always a little hesitant to talk about playoffs before they start, because I'm a bit superstitious about it all. Unless all hell breaks loose (which I sure as hell hope doesn't happen) the Cancuks will have at least a spot. I'm hoping for the top spot in the division, though.

I had sushi for lunch today. :drool:

I used to be that way when I was more into hockey.

I don't even have to guess if the Wings are going to make it into the playoffs - it's just a matter of how long until they choke. :mad: :lol:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I used to be that way when I was more into hockey.

I don't even have to guess if the Wings are going to make it into the playoffs - it's just a matter of how long until they choke. :mad: :lol:

My superstitions really come out during playoff time. The rest of the year it doesn't matter so much, but once it's playoff season, then I get a little weird. Certain things have to be done certain ways, etc. It's really ridiculous. As if the way I act or dress or do things on game days will really make a difference in how well they play. :rolleyes: :laugh:

UberBeaver said:

I know. It's like, "Hey, I got a Molson eh. So...what's the layout of the land like? What are your plans to infiltrate America and ruin our Freedom?" Next thing you know, you got maps, names, underground bunkers. This is awesome. Now we just need to kill someone in the face and lay down the Buchanan and we're home free.

It's Keiths actually :sniff:

:shifty:

UberBeaver said:

Yeah, cause they're real hard to get talking. :|

:madwife:

redkat said:

they may not shut up but they'll rarely tell you anything useful:wink:

I've got that backwards apparently - I don't say much but it's all stuff you could take to the bank :angry:

DaveC said:
Irish Canadians

:drool:

Exactly- now there's just some more people I need to get thinking along those lines and we're all good :yes:

ThoraSEB said:

My superstitions really come out during playoff time. The rest of the year it doesn't matter so much, but once it's playoff season, then I get a little weird. Certain things have to be done certain ways, etc. It's really ridiculous. As if the way I act or dress or do things on game days will really make a difference in how well they play. :rolleyes: :laugh:

I used to eat the same meal on the first night of every round - if we didn't happen to have the ingredients the night of a new round, I made sure we got them. That's so embarrasing that I just admitted that. :reject:

I've never had a Keith's - methinks I'll have to have one the second I get to London. :yes:

I used to eat the same meal on the first night of every round - if we didn't happen to have the ingredients the night of a new round, I made sure we got them. That's so embarrasing that I just admitted that. :reject:

I've never had a Keith's - methinks I'll have to have one the second I get to London. :yes:

Did you ever buy squid for the playoffs :yuck:

Definitely : putskeithsinthefridge:

Last edited:

If my team is winning, I will not move from the couch. If for some reason I do move, I will get up, do what I need to do, sit back down, then get back up and redo what I need to do. I feel if I do it twice, it's the same as never having done it at all. I know it makes no sense, but sometimes it works. It's hard having such control over the universe.

Squid? Like calamari? I make a mean calamari. :drool:

Wow. :lol: That's awesome.

My superstitions mainly have to do with what I'm wearing, what I'm drinking, where my Canucks flags are, and who is with me when I watch. The weirdest thing would be how my car is parked. Yup. My car has to be parked a certain way. That's all I can think of at the moment.

You guys are awesome - my total lack of dedication to anything like that explains why the Leafs suck - it's all my fault apparently.

Oh yeah - and I refuse to answer my phone. I will not talk on the phone at all during a game. Even during the intermissions. I don't care if you're dying or having a personal crisis, you'll wait until the game is over. No mercy.

:lol:

UberBeaver said:

If my team is winning, I will not move from the couch. If for some reason I do move, I will get up, do what I need to do, sit back down, then get back up and redo what I need to do. I feel if I do it twice, it's the same as never having done it at all. I know it makes no sense, but sometimes it works. It's hard having such control over the universe.

Squid? Like calamari? I make a mean calamari. :drool:

Oh yeah, that just reminded me of something else I used to do - I always hated it if ESPN would show the goalie cam so if they switched to it I'd switch back to the local station. :lol:

And I never bought an octopus. It's really kinda pointless unless you're a) going to a game or b) going to be close enough to where you could throw it onto the ice :wink:

snowbunny00774 said:
Every now and then when I do the search new posts thing, the titles of threads in EYKIW just make me laugh. :crack:

:yes: it's funny what's still going on there now that the tour is over and nothing U2 is happening

I want ribs now :drool:

Back
Top Bottom