The Temple Bar: No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now. We're the Renegade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:

No, it's for two! :huh:

This is fucking ridiculous. They are charging a building facility fee now? WTF! And there are ticketbastard charges and then other charges. :down: Unreal.

Ticketbastard fees are ridiculous. I just bought tix to John Mayer, and the starting price was $45. With all the stupid fees, it was over $60 each. :angry: So fucking unreasonable.

snowbunny00774 said:

You should have heard it....absolutely brutal :tsk:

sonuvabitch.
mad.jpg

ThoraSEB said:

Ticketbastard fees are ridiculous. I just bought tix to John Mayer, and the starting price was $45. With all the stupid fees, it was over $60 each. :angry: So fucking unreasonable.

Damn straight
I have only looked at ticket prices and I am so damn amazed at the crappy prices here too... $250

ThoraSEB said:

Since when did they start charging for a building facility fee?! :angry:

So the only tickets I can get left are $42.50(orchestra), add $2.50 for a building facility fee then add ticketbastard charge of $9.95 and then add an order processing charge of $4.85. Blah....

U2Girl1978 said:

So the only tickets I can get left are $42.50(orchestra), add $2.50 for a building facility fee then add ticketbastard charge of $9.95 and then add an order processing charge of $4.85. Blah....

:shocked: OMG...

snowbunny00774 said:

This looks smaller than normal, what did you do to it?:angry:

Goodnight '78 :wave:

Nope, that's actual size. Your baseless accusations of my tampering with my masterpiece don't phase me.

Is one bourbon, one scotch, one beer the song with the landlady and the reny? I love that song. "Said I get you the money next Friday...Friday come, I ain't go no rent...so out the back door I go...." XD

U2Girl1978 said:

I don't know. :tsk:

Facility - $2.00, convenience - $9.50, order processing - $3.50.

Convenience my ass. :angry:

UberBeaver said:

Nope, that's actual size. Your baseless accusations of my tampering with my masterpiece don't phase me.

Is one bourbon, one scotch, one beer the song with the landlady and the reny? I love that song. "Said I get you the money next Friday...Friday come, I ain't go no rent...so out the back door I go...." XD

It looks smaller than it did before. That's always the way though. :tsk:

That's the song!! I love it...I'm going to play that in our hotel room while I'm eating cornuts :up:

snowbunny00774 said:

It looks smaller than it did before. That's always the way though. :tsk:

That's the song!! I love it...I'm going to play that in our hotel room while I'm eating cornuts :up:

Maybe he's just cold. :angry: You don't know him. You don't know his life.

:shh: I stole that from you, I don't remember where it was though. Now we're even.

You and Kat staying in the same hotel?

UberBeaver said:

Maybe he's just cold. :angry: You don't know him. You don't know his life.

:shh: I stole that from you, I don't remember where it was though. Now we're even.

You and Kat staying in the same hotel?

NYC thread - Ewen making fun of me for my time and day countdown I think.

Same room actually :combust:

snowbunny00774 said:

NYC thread - Ewen making fun of me for my time and day countdown I think.

Same room actually :combust:

Yes, that was it.

:drool: It's going to be funny when I pass you guys in the hall and I'm all dressed up like a TV repairman cause I was installing a hidden camera in the room. You're gonna be like, "He looks familiar, eh?" And Kat's gonna be all, "I smell corn nuts, goddamn it. WTF?" I'm gonna lolz after you guys are out of earshot. Oh, the laughs. Then I'll sit in my van waiting for the magic, ooooohhh yyeeeahhhhh.

UberBeaver said:

Yes, that was it.

:drool: It's going to be funny when I pass you guys in the hall and I'm all dressed up like a TV repairman cause I was installing a hidden camera in the room. You're gonna be like, "He looks familiar, eh?" And Kat's gonna be all, "I smell corn nuts, goddamn it. WTF?" I'm gonna lolz after you guys are out of earshot. Oh, the laughs. Then I'll sit in my van waiting for the magic, ooooohhh yyeeeahhhhh.

I knew you'd hate that idea. Reg will probably beg you not to do anything with the camera, he hates that stuff. :drool:

snowbunny00774 said:

I knew you'd hate that idea. Reg will probably beg you not to do anything with the camera, he hates that stuff. :drool:

I do hate the idea. I only make jokes to hide the tears. Tears of a clown? Indeed. Reg just sent me a PM, he's real broken up about the whole idea.

UberBeaver said:

I do hate the idea. I only make jokes to hide the tears. Tears of a clown? Indeed. Reg just sent me a PM, he's real broken up about the whole idea.

I'm pretty sure he'd gouge his eyes out before he'd watch any sort of sketchily placed hidden camera footage of our room. He's upstanding like that. He might even get all New Testament on your ass.

:camera:

Night Beav.

I;m out myself shortly. And then I get to leave - and then come back and do it all over again tmw.

Month end I :love: you. Really :sincerity:

How is everything RB?

snowbunny00774 said:

I'm pretty sure he'd gouge his eyes out before he'd watch any sort of sketchily placed hidden camera footage of our room. He's upstanding like that. He might even get all New Testament on your ass.

:camera:

Well, we had a quick prayer meeting, via PMs, to discuss, and yeah. It's just an awful idea. We feel that the only way to make sure everything is cool is that Reg and I will stay in the room as well. That way no sinning will take place.

snowbunny00774 said:
Night Beav.

I;m out myself shortly. And then I get to leave - and then come back and do it all over again tmw.

Month end I :love: you. Really :sincerity:

How is everything RB?

You're still at work? :ohmy: Holy Jesus. I hope you keep a mini-fridge stocked with alcohol there.

Back
Top Bottom