The Temple Bar, METAL UP YOUR FUCKING ASS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
i thought she got her groove back :shrug:

I've seen it a bunch of times (again, Taye Diggs :drool: ) and that's how I remember it, too. There were a few little things, like her friend, and her job. :shifty: But ultimately, it worked out okay for her...

redkat said:

and the author. She married her Taye Diggs thought she had a wonderful life went on Oprah to brag made this movie then found out her Taye Diggs was gay

Ouch. :( I didn't even realize it was a book. :reject:

I'll just continue in my fantasyland with the movie, where everything turns out okay. :whistle:

Last night, rocking my new jersey! :rockon:

CanucksGame432007001.jpg

I did hear that about the author, kat. Crazy! :huh:

snowbunny00774 said:

More details please :shifty:

Shower talk :drool:

Seriously - what a difference a good shower makes to your day...

I got pissed drunk and made an ass out of myself trying to get the cameras to focus on me during the "Fan of the Game" part. :reject: It didn't work. :lol:

I pulled the "it's my birthday, buy me beers!" card, and it totally worked. I didn't think it would, but it was definitely my lucky day.

And yes - a good shower totally makes my day!

So yesterday these morons here got some kind of toy that makes fart sounds. Now, don't think the humour potential of such a gadget is lost on me, but in order to get a laugh out of it, one should best employ said gadget in some sort of situation in order to maximize laughs. However, these fools, 3-4 perhaps, just press the button, laugh, and press the button again. Maybe the first two minutes of owning this thing that would suffice. But this is now the second day. I am really getting annoyed.

This is now the third toy they've ruined by lack of comedic intuition. The first one was a monkey that screamed when swung. They would gather round, swing the monkey, and laugh. The second was some thing that made a whirry type sound. I didn't get that one at all. Thankfully, someone :shifty: broke it.

ThoraSEB said:

I got pissed drunk and made an ass out of myself trying to get the cameras to focus on me during the "Fan of the Game" part. :reject: It didn't work. :lol:

I pulled the "it's my birthday, buy me beers!" card, and it totally worked. I didn't think it would, but it was definitely my lucky day.

And yes - a good shower totally makes my day!

:applaud: and that's what birthdays are all about!!
That's too bad you didn't get on camera but it sounds like you had a blast!!

I've never pulled that card - I'm always afraid I'll be shot down...maybe I'll have to try it this summer :hmm:
it is around SF time:shh:

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:
So yesterday these morons here got some kind of toy that makes fart sounds. Now, don't think the humour potential of such a gadget is lost on me, but in order to get a laugh out of it, one should best employ said gadget in some sort of situation in order to maximize laughs. However, these fools, 3-4 perhaps, just press the button, laugh, and press the button again. Maybe the first two minutes of owning this thing that would suffice. But this is now the second day. I am really getting annoyed.

This is now the third toy they've ruined by lack of comedic intuition. The first one was a monkey that screamed when swung. They would gather round, swing the monkey, and laugh. The second was some thing that made a whirry type sound. I didn't get that one at all. Thankfully, someone :shifty: broke it.

lol. owned

snowbunny00774 said:

:applaud: and that's what birthdays are all about!!
That's too bad you didn't get on camera but it sounds like you had a blast!!

I've never pulled that card - I'm always afraid I'll be shot down...maybe I'll have to try it this summer :hmm:
it is around SF time

So true! I rarely ever make an ass out of myself, so I guess it was high time.

I've never pulled that card either, and was a bit hesitant at first. Especially since a beer is fucking $7.50 at the game for what is probably a half pint. :madwife: But the guys near us were up for it, so props to them! :hi5: They must have been rich, or drunk...

You should definitely try it at SF! :up: Do it! I'll buy you a round in June, because it is definitely impossible for me to make it to SF.

ThoraSEB said:

So true! I rarely ever make an ass out of myself, so I guess it was high time.

I've never pulled that card either, and was a bit hesitant at first. Especially since a beer is fucking $7.50 at the game for what is probably a half pint. :madwife: But the guys near us were up for it, so props to them! :hi5: They must have been rich, or drunk...

You should definitely try it at SF! :up: Do it! I'll buy you a round in June, because it is definitely impossible for me to make it to SF.

I'm sorry - but did you just try to break some bad news to me in a discreet way with a bribe to soften the blow? hmm?

snowbunny00774 said:

I'm sorry - but did you just try to break some bad news to me in a discreet way with a bribe to soften the blow? hmm?

:lol:

I had already said it would be most likely impossible, and yes, now I'm saying it is definitely a no-go for me. I thought I would try and make it easier for you to handle by offering you some free booze. :wink:

ThoraSEB said:

I thought I would try and make it easier for you to handle by offering you some free booze. :wink:

Well good job, it worked a little :lol:

That sucks though!! So we'll definitely have to meet up in June. I think we'll basically be trading Bday drinks as I already said I'd get yours.

And I agree about the ridiculous drinks prices...even at the Knights games it's madness. They're in the playoffs now and I think I'm taking my mom on Friday (finally using my seats again)...wine is more expensive and of course that's all she'll drink. And they have that stupid rule about some tiny amount you can buy at a time so I'll be up and down all night...

I really love to complain don't I? :huh:

snowbunny00774 said:

Well good job, it worked a little :lol:

That sucks though!! So we'll definitely have to meet up in June. I think we'll basically be trading Bday drinks as I already said I'd get yours.

And I agree about the ridiculous drinks prices...even at the Knights games it's madness. They're in the playoffs now and I think I'm taking my mom on Friday (finally using my seats again)...wine is more expensive and of course that's all she'll drink. And they have that stupid rule about some tiny amount you can buy at a time so I'll be up and down all night...

I really love to complain don't I? :huh:

See?! Booze does lessen the blow! :D

Yeah, it does suck. I won't be able to make it because my parents have organized this huge family shindig for that weekend, and since some of my relatives are getting kinda old, it may be the last time we all get together like this. So I do need to be around for that.

Complaining is good. Definitely good. :D

Back
Top Bottom