The Temple Bar: Legit Home of the RECESSION ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so out of the loop re: this U2 movie thing. All I know is that a specific number of days after you see it, you spontaneously combust. Or something.

Elfa, it's my understanding that the TO thing Fri night is just a one night thing, and that there's no usual theatre run starting yet? :confused: And, where it's playing Fri night is downtown?

oooh, ok, thanks... I thought it had something to do with trains...

VintagePunk said:
Elfa, it's my understanding that the TO thing Fri night is just a one night thing, and that there's no usual theatre run starting yet? :confused: And, where it's playing Fri night is downtown?

there was a poster in this morning's paper (Metro- free paper on the subway) that had show times for the Scotiabank Theatre (downtown - used to be The Paramount @ John and Richmond) for Friday, Saturday and Sunday on...

http://www.cineplex.com/Movies/MovieDetails/40934A6A/U2_3D.aspx

The showtimes are below and are up to next Thursday :hi5:

I saw the three-dee movie last night, and it was a hell of a lot of fun!

In fact, there was this one ... part (cough) ... excuse me. Hmm, I don't feel so good.

The 3D was great, they were like so close you could touch (cough hack choke)..................... gahhhhhhh..........

Wait! It's not seven days ..........................................................
..................................... yet ...........................................................
......................................................................... gah!

rose ........................ bud

elevated_u2_fan said:
oooh, ok, thanks... I thought it had something to do with trains...

there was a poster in this morning's paper (Metro- free paper on the subway) that had show times for the Scotiabank Theatre (downtown - used to be The Paramount @ John and Richmond) for Friday, Saturday and Sunday on...

http://www.cineplex.com/Movies/MovieDetails/40934A6A/U2_3D.aspx

The showtimes are below and are up to next Thursday :hi5:

Thanks!

I'm waiting to see if it comes to theatres in Oakville or Mississauga. Those are equipped to show it, right? :dumb: And, they're a hell of a lot easier for me to get to than the one downtown.

corianderstem said:
I saw the three-dee movie last night, and it was a hell of a lot of fun!

In fact, there was this one ... part (cough) ... excuse me. Hmm, I don't feel so good.

The 3D was great, they were like so close you could touch (cough hack choke)..................... gahhhhhhh..........

Wait! It's not seven days ..........................................................
..................................... yet ...........................................................
......................................................................... gah!

rose ........................ bud

:sad: :memorialservice:

(make sure lots of people come, okay? I'll feel awful if no one came to my funeral. Play nothing but live versions of Streets in my memory.)

: lies back down in death pose :

corianderstem said:
(make sure lots of people come, okay? I'll feel awful if no one came to my funeral. Play nothing but live versions of Streets in my memory.)

: lies back down in death pose :

I'll tell them that Bono's making a live appearance to sing One Tree Hill and do an acoustic performance of Ultra Violet. It'll be the hottest thing in town!

(but I'm not laughing at Heath, so it's okay ... just the fact that someone's first thought was "I'd better call MKO!")

Eh. I make no apologies for being amusingly baffled by the inclusion of an Olsen Twin in all of this.

snowbunny00774 said:

you're not going to be all mudfeld about it? juust baffled? :weak:

Speaking of which, Sarah called a bit ago to specifically tell me that they're having a dvd sale at her school, and for only $30, she could take the political insightfulness of The 4400 with her wherever she goes!

Back
Top Bottom