The Temple Bar - Invade Canada? Then you get the snow, too...UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bjork_350x435.jpg

:hmm:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

:shocked: x infinity!!

wtf.. are doing up at this hour woman??? :lol:

Got a phone call, m-i-l in the hospital. She's alright, but in the ICU at the moment. Gonna be a looooong day....

So I just went to pay for a class - I had the refund check from the class that was cancelled to pay for the new class. Here's how the exchange went between Douchebag Counter Guy and myself:

"I'd like to pay for my class with this check. The amount is exactly the same so there should be no problem."

"Um, well you really need to go cash this first."

"Why? I just got this from you guys last week. Can't you just deposit it right back into my account?"

"It's be easier for you and us if you cashed it and came back with the money. Or you can pay online with your credit card and transfer the check into your account" :huh:

"Look, the money is right here now. Why would it be easier for me to go and cash it then bring the money back or put it on my credit card and inconvienience me some more, because obviously this hasn't done so enough?"

(Older lady hears exchange, takes Douchebag Counter Guy aside to talk to him, comes back for my check, hits a few keys on her keyboard.)

"It's all taken care of, miss. Your account has no balance."

I'd like those five minutes spent arguing back now, thanks. :happy:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
So I just went to pay for a class - I had the refund check from the class that was cancelled to pay for the new class. Here's how the exchange went between Douchebag Counter Guy and myself:

"I'd like to pay for my class with this check. The amount is exactly the same so there should be no problem."

"Um, well you really need to go cash this first."

"Why? I just got this from you guys last week. Can't you just deposit it right back into my account?"

"It's be easier for you and us if you cashed it and came back with the money. Or you can pay online with your credit card and transfer the check into your account" :huh:

"Look, the money is right here now. Why would it be easier for me to go and cash it then bring the money back or put it on my credit card and inconvienience me some more, because obviously this hasn't done so enough?"

(Older lady hears exchange, takes Douchebag Counter Guy aside to talk to him, comes back for my check, hits a few keys on her keyboard.)

"It's all taken care of, miss. Your account has no balance."

I'd like those five minutes spent arguing back now, thanks. :happy:

:hug:

DST has been screwing with me too. It's taken me hours and hours to fall asleep for the last few nights. :yawn:

This week is killing me. :stressedtothemax:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Me too...Zoo TV in Oakland, CA (and Dodger Stadium too)...with Public Enema opening...:rockon:

I was at Dodger Stadium too :hi5:
I think Bjork was standing next to us on the field after her set.

:yawn:

Sorry you had to deal with DoucheBag, LMPA. I unfortunately get to deal with is constantly. Make them go away :scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom