The Temple Bar - Introducing our band: Sexual Chocolate - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, bring it on, missy. I can take you! I don't work out every day for nothing, you know!! :fist:
And I don't pole dance for nothing, woman! :fist: I will sooooooo see YOU in Vegas :fist: Fear: Live in it.

First of all, I don't hit women, Kaffy. It's why I refuse to fight Elfa.

Secondly, I see Zoots is spying on us.
You don't hit women? You don't even smack dat azz? Mia will be disappointed.

Elfa :giggle:

Zootles :hi5: I was chatting with him on MSN earlier. He's gone to Africa with his mixed tapes :hug:

I need more on me too, and its a slow process. ;)

I dont think its right for public to sit back and gnaw at someone for not instantly looking 'right', when for that person, its their own dealing, their own pace etc, to get better.

get me?

:)

*smacks Elfas head* :D

It's making transit a nightmare and causing excessive amounts of country music to be played, but we just have a few days left to survive.

How is it up north? Did you get any tornados yesterday?

Tornadoes were seen in the area, but not here specifically—a few towns over.

A buddy of mine from Montreal is going to Calgary in August, so I might come down to see him at that time. I'll let you know.

Tornadoes were seen in the area, but not here specifically—a few towns over.

A buddy of mine from Montreal is going to Calgary in August, so I might come down to see him at that time. I'll let you know.
Ahh, yeah, I guess the weather was pretty crazy all over the province. We had funnel clouds spotted over the city.

August? That would be cool :D Let me know.

Morning, bar!

Tornadoes in AB? Crazy! :yikes: I've experienced one before when I lived in MN, and they're terrifying.

I know! Did you get the big ones out there?

I know! Did you get the big ones out there?

Yup. One tore through our neighborhood and destroyed several homes. The house I lived in wasn't damaged, incredibly. It's seriously the freakiest thing ever, having to huddle in a cellar below the house while you hear it roaring above you, and not knowing what's going to happen to your house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom