The Temple Bar - In conclusion, Brian Williams pwns you.. UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's supposed to be a pretty day today...I'll be stuck studying/doing homework :happy:

Which is also how I'll be spending my weekend :|

I personally would imagine Wright is "it". Obama's been very transparent, in his books, releasing records, etc.

Ever since the Clintons left office however, there's been all sorts of shady deals going on yet they don't say a thing about it.

I knew this would happen too.

When I looked at all my syllabi at the beginning of the semester and saw the crapload of projects due in April I didn't worry, because that was January, April was a long way off.

Now it's next week...:crack:

Want to know what's really great? I just looked at my legal writing syllabus and noticed an assignment is due tonight that I didn't even know existed until right this moment. It's only 10 points and I will do it before the next class session to see if I can get even half credit, but joy. :|

I want to be gradumacated already.

Yeah, the waiting must be killing ya.. I have no patience for those kind of things... I would drive myself up the wall until then... but you have school work to keep you busy...:wink:

Sounds good!

I haven't done anything for my birthday since I was a kid. I had too many disastrous, drama filled parties with friends that I was turned off from those.

This year there's a Canucks game on my birthday, so I'll probably just hit up a restaurant with my best friend to watch that, since it's on PPV.

One of the boys mentioned is taking a break from here I do believe. The other two, no idea.

Reggie - Maddy's home and still asleep. She was at Mount Vernon & Arlington as well, and has a picture of when they passed Pelosi's office. Didn't know she had 3.

So LMPA - where are you going on vacation? :hmm:

I think NSW is on an extended hiatus from here and I'm not sure about the other two. I understand them though. I didn't even look at Interference once all of last week, which is the longest stretch for me in 8 years. I'm not feeling it as much as I used to. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom