The Temple Bar - In conclusion, Brian Williams pwns you.. UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had lunch on Friday with cori, spent the rest of the weekend getting drunk with my old roomie, and hanging out with my family. It wasn't too eventful, but it was what I needed.

So Laura, is UNC importing an NBA team in this tourney or what? :wink: They scored more points than both the Raptors and the Nuggets on Sunday! (The Raps hosted the Nuggets.. and blew a 17 point lead :madspit: :madwife: )

:D

I'm so happy for the boys in Carolina blue.

I need to take a photo of the poster I have of this year's team...it's hysterical...they've all got like, shields, and basketballs it appears they've deflated by shear strength with these intimidating faces.

Drea said:
So Laura, is UNC importing an NBA team in this tourney or what? :wink: They scored more points than both the Raptors and the Nuggets on Sunday! (The Raps hosted the Nuggets.. and blew a 17 point lead :madspit: :madwife: )

It's the ACC*, which I think may be cursed!! :wink:

*ACC= Air Canada Centre, not the conference. :)

Allergies *angry fist shake* STOP CUTTING THE GRASS TCU!

Who donates $1 million to a school just to make sure that it's got mowed lawns and pretty flowers?!

U2democrat said:
Morning bar :wave:

I got 9 hours of sleep last night :D

9 hours?! Damn! That would have been nice.

I think I got about 5-6. :yawn: This morning has been rough so far. I need to get coffee before I get to work. That will help wake me up a bit.

Wow - that was... interesting. :lol:

They were testing the fire alarms in our office this morning, and there's one right above my desk. It made me jump a mile high every time it went off. Thankfully they seem to be done testing them now. :uhoh:

Yup. It hasn't gone off in about a half hour, so I think that's safe to say they've gone. :sighofrelief:

I wish they'd do that on the weekends or something, when there's nobody here. :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom