The Temple Bar - I got nothin' UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've probably been guilty of making snide comments during a movie here and there. I'm an incredibly sarcastic and mocking person. I love pointing out inconsistencies and mistakes in films. It's a habit.

VintagePunk said:
Dem, SC is the next primary, right? And when is that?

This has been so interesting!

It gets somewhat confusing:

Tomorrow is the SC primary for the GOP, and the Nevada Caucus for the dems.

I believe next Saturday is the reverse, the SC primary for the Dems, and the Nevada caucus for the GOP. That may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's right.

:sexywink:

On the US Politics app on Facebook, they had a poll to vote for the Republican you most want not to be President, and Ron Paul's not included.

I'm tempted to let Infinitum know this.

U2democrat said:

It gets somewhat confusing:

Tomorrow is the SC primary for the GOP, and the Nevada Caucus for the dems.

I believe next Saturday is the reverse, the SC primary for the Dems, and the Nevada caucus for the GOP. That may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's right.

:sexywink:

You're right, that is confusing. :huh: :dumbcanadian:

Saturday night with CNN! Can't wait. And my kitty loves watching it too, she tries to bat the changing graphics on the tv with her paw. :cute:

phillyfan26 said:
On the US Politics app on Facebook, they had a poll to vote for the Republican you most want not to be President, and Ron Paul's not included.

I'm tempted to let Infinitum know this.

Pfan has been stirring the pot since early last year. Here's a picture of one of his earliest attempts.

toilet_doo.jpg

My response, BTW:

Thompson's not worth a vote being that he won't win, and McCain's the best candidate they have. So, it's between Huckabee, Giuliani, and Romney. I strongly dislike Romney, but I think he at least could be sane. While Giuliani's a nutty totalitarian, Huckabee desires to be the Protestant Pope.

(300 character limit)

VintagePunk said:

You're right, that is confusing. :huh: :dumbcanadian:

Saturday night with CNN! Can't wait. Any my kitty loves watching it too, she tries to bat the changing graphics on the tv with her paw. :cute:

MSNBC is better................:shifty::D

:lol:

Nice photo, Dalton.

phillyfan26 said:
Huckabee desires to be the Protestant Pope.

He scares the shit out of me. He comes off so friendly and warm, plus he has the Colbert bump going for him, but when you look at his policies... :shudder:

I don't think we get MSNBC here.

VintagePunk said:

He scares the shit out of me. He comes off so friendly and warm, plus he has the Colbert bump going for him, but when you look at his policies... :shudder:

I don't think we get MSNBC here.

I wouldn't discount Huckabee either. He's got the communication skills like Reagan did, and as we see that can take a person far.

No MSNBC?!?!?! :sad:

I used to be an avid CNN watcher but lately the political analysis and coverage on MSNBC has gotten so much better.

U2democrat said:

I wouldn't discount Huckabee either. He's got the communication skills like Reagan did, and as we see that can take a person far.

No MSNBC?!?!?! :sad:

I used to be an avid CNN watcher but lately the political analysis and coverage on MSNBC has gotten so much better.

I used to like CNN and MSNBC, but they have both gone down the tubes.

I get my news from this guy now.

ali2.jpg

He really seems to have the inside scoop.

We only have this MSNBC channel where it's like MSNBC-lite, I think. It has a crawl, and the screen is divided to show like 5,000 different graphics, and in one tiny corner is a news report. That isn't the real MSNBC, is it?

ETA - I think it's called MSNBC Headline News, or something.

The channel I was thinking of, I don't even see it in our listings anymore, our cable system must have exchanged it for something else. On the bright side, I see we now get a BBC news channel. :up:

BBC News :up:

Good news about the weather, according to the forecast precipitation isn't supposed to get here until 12pm tomorrow, and I should be almost at school by then :up:

****Really really doesn't want to drive on the interstate in snow****

It's supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow, and my training for the half marathon I'm doing starts first thing tomorrow morning. :happy: That's gonna be fun.

Back
Top Bottom