The Temple Bar - I got nothin' UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gasp.jpg

*checks own status*

VintagePunk said:
NSW, sorry to hear about your test.

How's Lila doing?

LM, glad you made the appointment.

The bar is falling apart. :scream:

Thanks for asking. I'm miserable :happy:
Chills, stomach discomfort, aches & pains, headache, no fever at the moment, but that can change in an instant to sweats. I'm on the Z-pack as of last night.

As for chicken pox, sorry lynnok. I was told that there is a pill you can take (this is from 13 years ago) that at the onset of the symptoms you can take & it would lessen thecase. I think Maddy contracted them from a doctor's office visit when she was about 10 months old. And then guess what - two weeks later I got them (never having it as a kid either). That was such a happy mother's day :happy: I missed attending a funeral because of it too.

I'm so sick of soup. I don't know if I should/can eat or not. What's left? Maybe some plain pasta noodles or something

:sigh:

yeah Lila, I have acyclovir. Unfortunately these little guys were spreading like crazy already.

you could try toast or jello

Yep... Had to cancel my hair appt. for today too. And I guess that means I miss Maddy's basketball game tomorrow. Such is life. And I'm so far behind on work. Trying to do as much as I can til I'm too weak to function :der:

Ah, I was cleaning up my room and packing before heading back to school tomorrow and on my dresser I found 3 buttons:

Mark Warner for President
John Edwards for President
Barack Obama for President

:lol:

I forgot I had those. From now on I'm wearing my Obama one every day :D

I'm not sick, but I'm becoming sick. My mom's been sick all week (like completely out of it), and has passed it on to me as of tomorrow. I can feel it coming. I felt it yesterday, but slept so shortly that it didn't have time to ill me yet.

Dalton said:
I'm gonna miss him when he goes. Does anyone know Pfan's real name and address?

I might really go to his funeral.

No one does.

If I inexplicably stopped posting, you might assume I was dead.

phillyfan26 said:
If I inexplicably stopped posting, you might assume I was dead.

Whenever the noun "dead" comes up in conversation, me and my one buddy recite the Flight of the Conchords scene where Dave thinks they're saying "did." Good times.

Back
Top Bottom