The Temple Bar: Home of the UYMFA Gang ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was at least part of my plan to draw everyone back.

Also, I had to walk several blocks home in the rain, guys.

phillyfan26 said:

My re-written intro called you a legend. And I get this kind of response?

I was trying to give the proper respect.

respect is leaving the bars aura alone. it is bigger than any one person, if the intro changes every time a few new people start coming in then the whole thing has no staying power. it's like a 3 year olds toy, changes every week.

tradition, bitch.

the rockin edge said:
respect is leaving the bars aura alone. it is bigger than any one person, if the intro changes every time a few new people start coming in then the whole thing has no staying power. it's like a 3 year olds toy, changes every week.

Fair enough.

redkat said:
Tills was in some placement for work that didn't have much net access :slant:

Yup that's the last I heard of Tils. :(

Did you ask "does april ever come in"??? as in Loompa? She only posts here all the time!! lol

~BrightestStar~ said:

When a person addresses you, preceding your name with a common phrase such as "good evening/morning/afternoon/fetivus", "hello", or "hi", this is typically taken to be a greeting or welcome. One typically responds be echoing the sentiment.

Got that?

Got milk?

I did not see where I was addressed prior to my arrival, and thanks for pointing out the definition of the phrase, much appreciated. I'm not sure what "be echoing" means, but, I'll try to be echoing.

Zootlesque said:

Yup that's the last I heard of Tils. :(

Did you ask "does april ever come in"??? as in Loompa? She only posts here all the time!! lol

She has actually stopped posting in here, Zoots.

Hey, thanks for the ASOH love before!!!

~BrightestStar~ said:
Lila, you seriously have a smilie for every occassion girl.
Thumbs up for the tumbleweed in IO. :D

bis.gif
:wink:

signs-goodnight2.gif
redkat :wave:

Back
Top Bottom