The Temple Bar - HEY LOOK AT ME!!!! I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE!! UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been good. Spring has finally arrived here and the snow is receding steadily each day.

It was one long mutha :censored: winter. :giggle:

Now I'm just waiting to see when I'll be headed back to bubblin' Dublin :love:

DaveC said:
Sometimes it's nice to be unemployed.

I got a cheque from the government today too, so I'll be drinking government beer for the next two weeks (I just got back from the booze store). Nova Scotia, represent! :wink:

Back out to the deck to keep reading and pumping tunes and drinking cold brew that I didn't earn while the rest of you suckers work for The Man. :up:

It was even nicer out today. :drool:

RavenBlue said:
I've been good. Spring has finally arrived here and the snow is receding steadily each day.

It was one long mutha :censored: winter. :giggle:

Now I'm just waiting to see when I'll be headed back to bubblin' Dublin :love:

I have to go to Dubs before I leave here. :sad:

:wave: folks

Sweet, here's a good sign. I just got e-mailed a form to fill out by the Obama campaign for potential summer interns at the Chicago HQ, and it was only sent to people who had been recommended for the position :up:

That's a good sign. If I get it, I'd work (unpaid) 40 hours a week for 10-12 weeks starting May 26....:hyper:

"How rude!"
stephanieew5.jpg

OK, I just filled out the form and submitted it, I'll hear from someone on April 28...*holds breath*

That balls joke comes from Ben Bailey, the host of Cash Cab on the Discovery Channel :wink:

As for Obama stickers, you can get them at http://store.barackobama.com/, but I think they're a little expensive (all the proceeds go to the campaign), so I'm waiting until I can get my hands on a free one, campaigns usually hand them out like candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom