The Temple Bar: Getting the F@ck Out of Dodge & Drinking As Much As We Can UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
And just like that, I want to stab someone's eyes out. Preferably the drug companies and my employer who chooses not to give me health insurance. :banghead:

ETA: I'll continue to crunch numbers, but with this latest curveball it's looking tight. Fuck.

When I was sick they used to tell me to have some brandy and sweat it out. Brandy also soothed gums. There is lots of Brandy in NY. Problem solved.

Greetings from the international war zone. The Soviet National anthem is playing for hour two, Max Somethingpolishczykski's iPod has been destroyed in an array of plastic white bits and we just grilled the hot dogs for lunch. It's raining so we moved the grill inside as usual. The BFD remembers me and they are really rooting for me to graduate on time in May. ♪♫♫♪

Hiya! :wave:

UberBeaver said:
More FotC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4zV4pJ8MwM

April, the wee ones aren't so bad. They can be kinda cute. And they're pretty much always happy to see you, which is nice.

Ok, I have it all figured out. Snow and I are gonna find out when they're gonna be in Canada (I don't even know if they go to Canada but what the hell) then we'll kidnap them, and my new husband Jerome will finance my trip to NY and also any meds/alcohol I may need in exchange for unwavering support of his career and sex pretty much whenever he wants it.

Kids are totally cute, and I may want one of my own one day. Just not now - I can barely support myself at this point and I'm almost 30. Ok, that's a lie - I can support myself just fine, I just want a more extravagant (ie we aren't talking Paris Hilton extravagant - a condo and travel money is all I ask) lifestyle.

Wow, that is sad.

Looks like I'll be hiring the painting guy today, officially. This is a good thing, as it makes the domino effect I spoke of yesterday become a reality. Making my home more like a real home, and less like the mafia hideout it currently resembles.

WINNAH!

1093489556_pQuizShane.jpg

Shane MacGowan... unconsciously brilliant. You can intelligently debate any topic from theology, history, literature and philosphy... though only while you're out of your skull on booze.

Which fucked up Genius are You?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom