The Temple Bar: fun with a twist!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Beav, shit! Unless you were downloading obscure Manilow (which I really can't see anyone doing, but if you were - hey, that's your issue) I could have sent you many of his hits!

April - sorry about the hungover walking, but other than that, looks like you escaped relatively damage-free. :up:

VintagePunk said:
Beav, shit! Unless you were downloading obscure Manilow (which I really can't see anyone doing, but if you were - hey, that's your issue) I could have sent you many of his hits!

Allright, Thanks! Next time I need a Manilow fix I'll know where to go. And nothing obscure, just the ass kicking Manilow Mega Hits.

I'm probably in worse shape than the lot of you today. :mad:

I was up till 6:30 reading, and started waking up at 9. :yawn: Was out of bed well before 10.

Oh, and - yay! I have lastfm neighbours now. :)

Hi LMPA, hope you're feeling ok today. :)

Same here, while it definitely is time to go back and I enjoyed my time off....I still cannot believe I have to forfeit this life of going to bed late and getting up late and whatnot. :)

OMG - hilarious read!! :lmao:

Why didn't you go to the party LMPA?

Hope everyone had a good time, I did. Looking forward to the next year :yes:

You don't feel like a loser at all when your best friend and her husband toast their 2007 wishes to be me getting a boyfriend that they will enjoy hanging out with, and the sooner the better as most of our other friends are having babies...real fun :lol:

snowbunny00774 said:
OMG - hilarious read!! :lmao:

Why didn't you go to the party LMPA?

Hope everyone had a good time, I did. Looking forward to the next year :yes:

You don't feel like a loser at all when your best friend and her husband toast their 2007 wishes to be me getting a boyfriend that they will enjoy hanging out with, and the sooner the better as most of our other friends are having babies...real fun :lol:

Happy NY Snow. Something similar happened to me at the party I was at. At one point there were 11 people there...5 couples, and me. 2 of the couples are close friends, and were saying out loud how nice it would be if I would finally date someone they all liked and could bring to getherings like this. Thanks, guys!!! :) I had a good time anyway.

Hope you have a great, couch filled 2007.

No spoken words said:

Hope you have a great, couch filled 2007.

Not till May :(

Hopefully the BF part happens before the couch arrives!!

P and her husband were bored at work a while ago and when I announced I was open to dating again they were very excited, so they made up a questionaire/interview sheet for potential bf's.

And then of course they emailed it to everyone I know asking if they left anything out, including my family. I haven't lived that down yet. I was mortified but some of the stuff they have on there is actually hilarious :shh:

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:

Not till May :(

Hopefully the BF part happens before the couch arrives!!

Ha, I'm sure you'll have a BF before the couch, one that your friends like to hang out with. :) I can't even think about things like a GF until I know if I'm moving or not. Hopefully, by the time your couch arrives I'll be in Chicago, and will be needing a new....couch.

We'll see. :)

Just read the questionaire part. Wow. Sounds alternately awkward and hilarious.

Snow are you serious? Your friend really did that? Don't people know that they should mingle that deeply into someone's private life, no matter how close they are? :tsk:

That said, I will be turning my questionaire in on Wednesday. :up:

Good Afternoon all :wave:

weve-moved%20copy.gif

:D

Doozer61 said:

Hey Dooz - the other topics up to four posts. TIME TO START ANOTHER ONE YET? :mad:

I have some weird Manilow hangover. I've had Mandy and Looks Like We Made It and Some Kinda Friend stuck in my head all day. I think Justin's topic in ZC started this whole Manilow kick. I'd been Manilow free for like years. Dammit.

Side Note: I have a terrible habit of getting real stupid in ZC and having people's topics closed. It's happened a few times. I always feel bad afterwards, but really though, isn't laughter the best medicine?

snowbunny00774 said:

P and her husband were bored at work a while ago and when I announced I was open to dating again they were very excited, so they made up a questionaire/interview sheet for potential bf's.

And then of course they emailed it to everyone I know asking if they left anything out, including my family. I haven't lived that down yet. I was mortified but some of the stuff they have on there is actually hilarious :shh:

That is friggin funny. Kinda fucked up, but funny.

Back
Top Bottom