The Temple Bar - FINE! I'll make the damn thread - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gsyu i had more wine than fodo todya dna i had the pppepeprbark ice cream it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo goodo

oh ave so mcuhc fun n vigina. i cna sleep now an di cant sleep in buffalo. so ti real nice. plsu have lot of friend here and they love m e and i lvoe them and we having so much fun i dont want to levae but i lvea on sudnay :sad

LOL! Yeah, I've been giving many thanks/toasts this week. Probably getting crunk again tonight because my family is taking me to Richmond for the VCU basketball game. Gotta take advantage of having a DD! ;)

gsyu i had more wine than fodo todya dna i had the pppepeprbark ice cream it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo goodo
Ummm, wine and peppermint bark ice cream and I wasn't invited? :angry: :doesnotspeaktomiaforlikeanhour:

:lol::giggle:

ahem... i know the feeling..:reject:
I did it again today :huh: This time at Timmies. If I'm not careful, I'm going to lose my beloved third hand :panic:

Also,

HAPPY FRIDAY!

:loveshower:

I did it again today :huh: This time at Timmies. If I'm not careful, I'm going to lose my beloved third hand :panic:

Also,

HAPPY FRIDAY!

:loveshower:

If it was so beloved, you wouldn't be almost losing it so often. PHAIL! :tsk:

:lol:

Yes, thank god for Friday. I'm exhausted, and looking forward to sleeping lots this weekend. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom