The Temple Bar.... drink up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey thora :wave:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I can see the influence too. I guess I just base all music on U2...so it's hard to let go of that sometimes.

haha, it's weird, i cant really say any of my songs were inspired by U2. even though i listened to more U2 than anything else the last couple years. i've never really tried to play the edge's style much i guess :shrug:

I'm going to a hockey game that night. Plus, it's also the Grey Cup (Canada's version of the Superbowl). I'm not that into football, so we'll see if I watch or not. The team from my province is playing, and is expected to win.

ThoraSEB said:
I'm going to a hockey game that night. Plus, it's also the Grey Cup (Canada's version of the Superbowl). I'm not that into football, so we'll see if I watch or not. The team from my province is playing, and is expected to win.

Yes, that sounds like a good drinking day. So do tell how is Thora these days? :hmm:

Thora is doing much better tonight. Don't know if I mentioned this here, but we had a nasty storm earlier in the week, and I had no power or water until this evening. Pretty gross. But I'm much much better now that everything's back to normal again! :D

How about you?

ThoraSEB said:

So is American Football really popular in Canada then? What is the most popular sport in Canada? (I'm going to take a wild guess at ice hockey :wink: ).

Actually while I'm at it, what's the most popular sport in the USA? I'm guessing it'd be between either American Football or Baseball...

Hockey is the main sport in Canuckia yes ;) Though the CFL is pretty big. There are some differences between it and American football.. we only have three downs... and uhm.. I don't know what else :giggle: Our official national sport is actually Lacrosse.

TheQuiet1 said:

So is American Football really popular in Canada then? What is the most popular sport in Canada? (I'm going to take a wild guess at ice hockey :wink: ).

Actually while I'm at it, what's the most popular sport in the USA? I'm guessing it'd be between either American Football or Baseball...

To answer your questions:

- No, not particularly
- Hockey
- I have no clue, but I think you're probably right.

Raven's right - despite the fact that lacrosse is our national sport, hockey is the most popular. I don't think I've ever seen a lacrosse game, much less know anything about it. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom