The Temple Bar: Don't Step to This ... MUYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
but which is better?

'she felt herself unleashed as she looked at him, like a free spirit just dancing, she wanted to embrace his power and beauty for an eternity because she knew she would never feel this way again'

or

'jaysus, this seems more fun than catapulting yerself out of a King-sized canon as the drapes of rain seem pushed aside by borders of sunshine, in the middle of the fact you are daydreaming beyond life imprisonment'

?

just say top or bottom, Elfa. :up:

guess not.

do you think we should start tidyin up the Bar then?

you go stack the chairs, I will check the drinks/bottles, etc.

I still say we get rid of the deep orange light, I like it, very moody - creates atmosphere, but best for like midnight when strangers eye each other and get close and sh*t like that. :up: :D

his pole?

well, heres what I propose.

to turn this dull, one-conversationalised-come-90-conversationistic place with one light into a smokin hot red lit rock music place with leather, chicks, and Reggie the man, once a night, pay him 100 dolla.

Reggie will be wearing leather pants and two braces. Boots.

erm, Im thinking we should have a double door walkthrough to view him. He comes on after some girls have danced.

you start wearing a bat-wing shirt as the cocktail guy.

smoke machines are needed.

Reggie will be wearing leather pants and two braces. Boots.

erm, Im thinking we should have a double door walkthrough to view him. He comes on after some girls have danced.

you start wearing a bat-wing shirt as the cocktail guy.

smoke machines are needed.

Can you put the elfa head on this picture?

cocktail.jpg

he always was bat-sh*t insane, think about it!

big smile, grand entrance

big smile, grand entrance

lots of fans, smile and blind them all!

big smile, grand entrance.

big smile, grand entrance.

Elfa you will knock people 8 ft ahead of you over before you even enter the room.

Hi all :wave:

On a date a guy got up and said the whole speech from the bar from Cocktail for me :happy: Seeing that pic just reminded me of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom